Weisman Electric Co

B87 REVIEWS

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since September 2007

42 Hudson St Ste 102

Annapolis, MD 21401

We have been in business for over 30 years as an electrical & back-up power contractor. The foundation of our company is built on more than 50 years of experience in tenant improvements, emergency generators, power quality & UPS systems, electric service work, commercial / industrial electrical work , and custom-home electrical wiring. Our focus is on excellence in design and layout of residential, commercial, industrial, and back-up power systems. Your Full Service Local Electrical Contractor! Senior Discount is Labor Only (not to be used with other offer) Additional phone number - (410) 266-3522. Family owned & operated....

Electrical (81)Generator (20)Lighting (18)Landscaping - Lighting (2)Generators (2)Ceiling Fans (2)Phone Repair (1)

11/25/2019

Went super! Brian replaced the control board, checked the generator function and transfer switch interface. Price was right, too. They could have gouged me as the repair was time-critical (and they knew it) but they didn't. I'd call them back any day...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed control board replaced in GE 20kW whole-house generator.

CATEGORY generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2019

11/13/2019

Job was completed in the alotted time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Modify house wiring to enable powering a new island hood along with help on a very difficult ceiling installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

08/26/2019

I very much appreciate Wiesman Electric's service. Neal did an excellent job and was very pleasant and professional. Thank you Wiesman!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install light fixtures in existing office.

CATEGORY electrician, lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/26/2019

07/27/2019

It was excellent, reliable, professional, price was right and quality work. The receptionist was great because they work with you right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They run outline outside of the house for my pond, troubleshoot problem and installed a light in the hood.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/27/2019

07/06/2019

It took them 7 ( SEVEN) hours to install an attic fan on a 8/12 Pitch roof. The invoice was $919.00. At $120 an hour, 130 the first hour, and $69 for materials ( I provided the attic fan). They charge you from the time they leave their location not when they arrive to your house. They came unprepared and their manager had to drive to home depot to bring them the materials they needed to complete t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Attic Fan Installation

COST $919.7

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

Mr. [Member Name Removed], We're sorry to hear that you feel like you were overcharged, the information you're stating does not match the information or pictures that our records show.

12/13/2018

Technicians Neil and Christian were professional and courteous, They had apparently done similar installations before and so they knew and performed the job very well. The job -- getting a new 60A/240V connection from basement to garage through outside wiring -- was more difficult and took longer than I had anticipated, but they handled it very professionally. The county inspector appreciated the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TESLA electric car charger installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2018

08/23/2018

This was work required by the buyer's home inspector for selling our house. These guys were great - prompt, efficient, explained what they were doing and why, gave us options and worked fast. Rhonda in the office is very helpful and responsive and got us on the schedule fast. We've been using Weisman Electric since 2006 and never been disappointed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
GFCI outlets, electrical panel upgrades, ground/neutral re-wiring, fixing ground faults

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/10/2018

06/12/2018

On May 23rd I hired Weisman Electrical Co. for a simple job - to install an outlet for a kiln twelve feet away from my main circuit box in my garage. I talked to Jacob and told him exactly what I wanted done and the parts that were instructed by the manufactured to use. I had also sent pictures and documentation from the manufacturer. I did not get a bid because I figured it would only take a coup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install and outlet for a kiln.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2018

04/05/2018

Weisman Electric is an EXCELLENT company! And the technicians are fantastic too! Jordan provided a detailed explanation of the problem we were having with our generator circuits, and recommended a simple fix that saved us from spending thousands on a generator upgrade recommended by another company. Neil and Cody (I think) were great at fixing a problem with flashing kitchen lights that another el...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switch some generator circuits; fix problem causing kitchen lights to flash; rewire outlet to fix loose connections; reposition a 240 outlet to accommodate new range, and install new outlets in cabinets under kitchen sink.

CATEGORY electrician, generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2018

03/19/2018

I called to make an appointment to have an electrician come out. When I described my issue Rhonda told me to reset the GFI's in my kitchen and bathrooms and the outlet fired right up. I was very pleased that she saved me time, money and embarrassment had I hired an electrician to come out and check it. Thank you again Rhonda. I will be sure to call again if I ever really need an electrician.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An outlet in my kitchen seating area no longer provided power and it wasn't a circuit breaker, nor was there a GFI button to reset. All other outlets were working fine.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

Residential, commercial and industrial, LED lighting upgrades, retrofits, grounding and bonding, design build, trouble shooting, solar installation, contracts, new construction, remodeling, marina, pier wiring, generator and ups system sales, preventive maintenance for stand by generators, installation & rentals.

please inquire