Noble Kitchen & Bath

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

1825 George Ave Ste 4

Annapolis, MD 21401

Transform the overall atmosphere of your home with impressive remodeling services from Noble Kitchen & Bath. Specializing in kitchens and bathroom remodeling, our contractors are equipped to renovate all of the components of your property, including the flooring, countertops, and even new additions! We deploy highly skilled crews consisting of expert carpenters, plumbers, electricians, and HVAC technicians, as well as interior decorators. Additional hours: After-hours, by appt....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (133)General Remodeling (53)Cabinet Making (8)Flooring Sales and Installation (6)Ceramic Tile (6)Cabinet Refacing and Refinishing (6)Interior Design and Decorating (6)Countertops and Backsplashes (5)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (5)Marble and Granite (4)Plumbing (4)Electrical (4)

12/01/2019

Noble Kitchen & Bath recently remodeled our kitchen. We found them to be very professional and their work was of high quality. We could not be happier with the work provided. We highly recommend Noble Kitchen & Bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2019

09/07/2018

It was a challenge to complete the job in the 3 days before my dad came home from the hospital, but they worked tirelessly to complete the job. What a great group of folks to work with. We are so pleased with the skill level and work ethic, we have hired them again to remodel our kitchen! They are again working to please, paying close attention to our budget and timeline.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had existing wood-look porcelain tiles throughout our house except my father's room. In 3 days, they removed the carpeting and patched in matching tiles seamlessly!

CATEGORY custom cabinets, ceramic tile, countertops, electrician, flooring, interior designers, remodeling, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

05/03/2018

Great design, punctual, exceeded expectations!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen remodeling

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your review. We enjoyed meeting with you

02/07/2018

It was outstanding from every angle! They're responsive, their workers were clean as a whistle and always showed up when they were supposed to. Their designer that I worked with closely was also outstanding!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled our hall bath.

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2018

12/07/2017

Designer Lynn, project manager Paul and crew were great and even helped me with problems in another bathroom at no additional charge

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete new kitchen

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, flooring, plumbing, remodeling, woodworking, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Thank you so much for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we hope you enjoy your new bathroom.
C

11/01/2017

Started out well, though never got the finished design, and what we were given didnt quite match the notes from our consultation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen redesign

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2017

Dear Mr. [Member Name Removed], The complete design plans and renderings for the two options for the kitchen have been re-sent to you today via the email address provided. As you recall, there is one version with the desk area for the kids and one version with an expanded kitchen area. These were emailed to you nearly 1 year ago on 11/23/2016 and 12/5/2016. There were 3 phone calls made in follow ...

08/07/2017

Paul arrived on time, knew immediately what would work in the small space, understood that all we wanted was a plan and didn't try to pressure us at all into hiring them for the remodel job. Within a week we had a drawing for the kitchen with tips to help us get it done. I appreciate his professionalism, his experience, and his no-pressure approach to our request.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A kitchen design for an outdated house we're remodeling and selling

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2017

07/24/2017

Great from beginning to end. I had interviewed several contractors and Noble beat them out due to multiple factors. Price was great and extras that I wanted were very reasonably priced. Noble has its own plumber and electrician so everything was seamless regarding scheduling. A major plus was Lynn, the designer. That was an extra that no other contractor offered me. I ran every design decision by ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
total gut and remodel of master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It was an absolute pleasure to work with you. Happy clients are what makes us happy, too. Enjoy!

07/19/2017

They were so respectful of our home, keeping everything neat and sealed off from the rest of our home. The best part for me was how considerate they were with my time constraints, trying to have the work completed before my father returned home from the rehab center. They were in and out so quickly, giving me ample time to clean up and reorganize before he returned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The men seamlessly installed wood-look porcelain tiles to existing tiles.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

07/13/2017

It went well, but the plan was not able to address some of my preferences.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I want to remodel my kitchen and need a plan.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

Remodeling & Construction, Kitchen & Bath Cabinet Sales, Design, & Installation Services, General & Finished Carpentry, Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Ceramic & Porcelain Tiles, Hardwood & Laminate Flooring, & Granite Counter Tops.

MasterCard, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available