Grimm, Dr. David E.

Founded 1980 • Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp....

Perry Hall Dental Associates

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!

09/24/2012

We have seeing him for the past 30 years. All services he provides is top-notch and I would recommend him to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to see Dr. Grimm for my yearly x-ray and cleaning.

04/02/2012

It is easy to get in to see him. I have been going there for over 30 years. He used to let my children sit in my lap when he was cleaning my teeth. It is a wonderful office.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a check-up.

07/18/2011

He takes a lot of time to explain what he’s doing which is something that I like.  As he keeps doing things, he simultaneously tells you what he’s doing.  So I understand well what he’s doing.  He’s very knowledgeable.  As he replaced my filling, he went on saying what he was doing like he was putting the coating for instance.  It wasn’t a complicated job.  He also has some instant equipment where...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I go to Dr David E Grimm for general dentistry.  I visited him last week.  I’m going to see him now in an hour and a half.  He replaced my filling.

01/04/2011

Dr. Grimm is great. I've been going to Dr. Grimm for about 17 years. I haven't had any major dental work done but he is always very thorough and does a good job. It's possible he could be the reason I haven't had to have any major dental work done. He is very pleasant and the staff is friendly and nice as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Grimm is my dentist.

11/22/2010

I still have all my teeth!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Grimm has been my dentist since 1990. He is a good dentist with a conservative treatment approach. I was so impressed when about 8 years ago, when my dental insurance did not cover him, he took a picture of my cracked tooth to take to the covered dentist and charge me about $13. I am confident his advice is about what is good for my (and now my son's) teeth and not about how much he can bill for it. My only complaint is that if you miss a cleaning, it takes a bit to fit back in the schedule.

CATEGORY dentists

General dentistry including cosmetic & restorative.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover