Campbell's Power Washing & General Contractor

A16 REVIEWS

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since June 2010

P.O. Box 1681 holly way

Accokeek, MD 20607

If you need quality general contractor, power washing, commercial kitchen cleaning, or handyman services, call us today. We guarantee customer satisfaction every time. If it has an external surface, we can power wash it. From storefronts, corporate offices, windows, parking garages and more, if you need it cleaned, call on us. We go beyond power washing services to satisfy your needs. We provide expert general contractor and handyman services....

Handyman Services (16)Masonry (2)Interior Painting (2)Exterior Painting (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Landscaping (1)Pressure Washing (1)

08/01/2018

Michael responded to my request for quote promptly and during the visit took notes on the different things I wanted done. The job went well, they arrived on time and worked throughout the day to get the job done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair, caulking, light installation, general handyman services

CATEGORY handyman service, masonry, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2018

04/14/2018

The owner made an appointment but sent someone else without notification. The worker discussed the projects with us, took pictures and made a copy of the project list. It's been +4 weeks and we have not heard back from the company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a variety of services.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2018

11/22/2017

It was slightly tricky to get the service scheduled and that day and time changed twice, but once Brent arrived, everything went well. He was very kind and thorough. He insisted on carrying a very heavy vanity top by himself despite offer to help. When he ran into a small snafu, he had to run out to Home Depot and was deeply apologetic about needing to make the run. He finished the work quickly on...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
vanity installation, faucet and shower head replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/22/2017

11/04/2017

Mike did a fantastic job. This is the second or third time I've called him and I would highly recommend him to anyone. He's very prompt and responsive, from the time of the first consult to the last finishing touch. He's also very easy to talk to and very candid about what does and doesn't need to be done. Knowing that I was looking to sell, he pointed out additional things he thought I should do,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a wide variety of things done to get my house ready to put on the market--including interior and exterior painting, stucco work, wainscoting, molding repair, landscaping, and the installation of hand rails, a new exterior light, mailbox, and house numbers.

CATEGORY handyman service, landscaper, masonry, pressure washing, woodworking, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

10/27/2017

Great Job! Arrived on time, polite and professional. Would recommend this company..

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had old vanity lights in bathroom removed and new vanity lighting installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

06/13/2017

The service was excellent. The response time was prompt. The two gentle men that performed the power washing were courteous and professional. Per my request our natural wood porch ceilings were avoided to protect the surface. Upon inspection I was very pleased that the ceilings did not get wet as requested and that everything around them was cleaned beautifully. I would highly recommend Campbell's...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our house was power washed to remove dirt and bug debris.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/13/2017

05/12/2017

I had several bags of heavy lava rocks that needed to be added to my landscaping and it went very well. There appears to be no job, too small, that this company is not willing to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

05/12/2017

GREAT! I had purchased a snow blower but we had so much snow that my snow blower couldn't get the job done. With one phone call, and within a few hours, my driveway was clear and icy melt was applied!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snow removal

05/12/2017

It went extremely well. House looked brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House power washed

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

05/04/2017

Excellent. We dealt with the owner Michael Campbell. He was on site to ensure quality work was done. They have a great standard of excellence.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had drywall patching and sanding on the ceiling from a wall we had knocked out and new drywall that was hung.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2017

Handyman Service, General Contractor, Power Washing, Painting, & Flooring Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal