Alpha Omega Security

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since June 2011

Burglar/Alarm/Medical systems/CCTV- Alpha Omega Security utilizes state-of-the-industry alarm equipment from the nation’s top makers, Honeywell, GE& 2 Gig alarms. FREE EQUIPMENT & PROFESSIONAL INSTALLATION of basic system!* 2014 Special for alarm system consists of: 1 Touch control panel , 1 Cellular primary, 10 window/door sensors, 1 keyfob or medical pendant, Control your alarm from cell phone or computer $36.95 per month with a $99.00 activation fee, many other packages available! *Terms apply call today!...

Ultra Guard Security Systems

We are a local boutique security company in Gaithersburg, MD. We offer solutions from residential smart homes to full commercial operations. Personal service, expert design and installation, and cutting edge technology are our strengths.

Offers by Ultra Guard Security Systems on Angie's List

C

01/05/2017

The owner of this company has nothing to do with the services performed. She hires other contractors. A man riddled with tattoos came from southern a Maryland near D.C. I took off of work to meet him and discussed placement of the cameras. He asked me to email the model numbers of the cameras to alphomega and that I would receive a call later that day from Tes, the owner of Alphaomega. It was righ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed five (5) hikvision cameras installed in my single family dwelling in Bel Air. I had all of the equipment down to the outdoor cat 6 cables and connectors. I was told it would be $250/camera and $250 more for setup with my NVR/DVR?

06/28/2016

02/13/2015

Alpha Omega Security is awesome. I have used many other security system companies in the past on my rehabs but Alpha Omega sets itself apart. Although their price is very reasonable, that is not their best asset. They are very responsive and easy to work with. I always know that I will get the best service and equipment when I use Alpha Omega Security. I highly recommend them for all of your home ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed whole house security system.

CATEGORY home security systems

[removed member name], Thank you so much for the wonderful review. It is always a pleasure working with you as always!

11/20/2014

It was good and the service is great. I have been a customer with them for about 2 and a half years now. Their customer service reps, I would grade them a B. They got the system installed in less than 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a security system.

CATEGORY home security systems

Thank you very much [Member Name] for the great review! We strive on customer service and please call me if you have any future needs for security.

11/20/2014

It has been fine. I have been a customer with them for about a year and a half now. The installers were great. They got the installation done in about one hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a security system.

CATEGORY home security systems

Free Burglar alarm installation and equipment Medical GPS from phone, home automation, Cameras & CCTV install.

ask for details