Seaside Gas Service Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

Customer Service

Yarmouth Port, MA 02675

**BARNSTABLE to BREWSTER area**: Natural gas heating, hot water, Generac Guardian generators. Air conditioning - central, and ductless mini-splits. And indoor air quality/humidity control. Installation, maintenance, service. When contacting us via Angie's, kindly include address, phone, email - as they do not appear automatically. THANK YOU....

hvac repair (56)water heater repair and installation (10)generator repair (9)electrical (7)home remodeling (2)heating oil company (1)Uncategorized (1)

10/11/2020

From start to finish Kevin did outstanding job. Was a challenge with gas piping & electrical because gas one end of house electric other end of house . It’s all in and ready to go first power outage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Standby Generator

CATEGORY electrician,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], for taking the time to leave us a review. Much appreciated. -Kevin

06/25/2020

I just want to thank seaside gas for the prompt service visit. Kevin and crew came on time when scheduled and called before hand to give an eta. They were courteous and friendly and answered all my questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AC recharged

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/25/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. -Deb / SSG

04/25/2020

I was away for the winter and the work was still done exactly when it was promised. I received phone calls whenever necessary and the work was finished as promised. It turns out I came home early and was so thankful to have everything ready for my arrival. They came in on budget and I was so thankful for that. My plumber had recommend Seaside Gas and they did not disappoint! They were also recomme...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new gas heater, gas water heater and a new air conditioning system

CATEGORY electrician,heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/16/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your detailed review. We greatly appreciate it - and are glad to know that you're pleased with the work we did. :)

11/22/2019

We add a leak in our water heater discovered at 4:30 one afternoon. They told us how to reduce it and had it completely replace early the next day. Their workmanship is a highlight of their service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have a long-standing relationship with Seaside, and their service and installation have been first rate. They're always responsive, professional and personable.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,water heater repair,generator installers

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

Photo for Seaside Gas Service Inc - Customer Service, Yarmouth Port, MA - 38249098

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. :) -deb / SSG

08/06/2019

I needed a ductless mini split system to augment the central A/C in my family's house. I am an elderly guy, so I have had dealings with many home improvement companies over the years. Seaside Gas Service, Inc. ranks up there among the best I have encountered. Deb set up an appointment for Kevin to promptly come assess the job. Kevin explained his plan for the project and left literature. They emai...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductless mini split system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, and for taking the time to leave a review. :) -deb / SSG

08/06/2019

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ductless mini split system

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/31/2019

Apologies for delay in responding: Not getting notifications when reviews left. :( We appreciate you taking the time to leave your detailed review, and we're glad you are pleased with Seaside. -deb

04/12/2019

Install was on time (as scheduled), and was very smooth. Kevin's crew were courteous, professional, and clean in how they approached the job, and got it done with no issues. The system has been operating (heat pump) for about a month now, and operating as expected. Kevin was prompt in responding to all initial inquiries regarding the project, and gave solid suggestions to the job we were consideri...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed centrally ducted variable speed AC and Heat Pump.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2019

Thank you, Bill, for taking the time to post a review. -deb / SSG

04/04/2019

timely manner, never had a problem, been using many years

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hook up gas stove, furnace and A/C repair and annual inspections

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed]. :)

01/29/2019

Great! The service was exceptional from the initial contact to the finish of the project. The response to a phone call was usually within the hour and emails and all questions were promptly answered. All phases of the project were completed as scheduled. The whole staff (from the owner Kevin to Deb in the office to the installers) were pleasant to deal with. All the paperwork for associated rebate...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new gas boiler

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

Thank you, [Member Name Removed] - for the kind words, and for taking the time to post a review. -deb / SSG

09/01/2018

Seaside Gas installed our whole house air conditioner during the HOTEST week of this summer. Keven's crew did a fantastic job. They were professional, meticulous and courteous. We would certainly hire them again. We LOVE our new air!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house air conditioning

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2018

Thank you very much - we love to hear that. And thank you for taking the time to post a review. -deb/ssg

Heating; air conditioning; water heaters; IAQ; generators. Installation, maintenance, repair. 24/7 phone coverage. Generac authorized dealer. Bosch ABC contractor. Mitsubishi Diamond dealer. QIV certified contractor. CEC certified installer.

Propane, plumbing repairs, pools (we are often confused with Seaside Pools), electrician. We don't service small appliances or gas fireplaces. If you smell gas, always call National Grid 800-548-8000.