Lavelle Tree Service

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since April 2013

Lavelle Tree Service is one of the premier full service tree companies in the Cape Cod area. Our services include, but are not limited to, removing & pruning trees (& shrubs & bushes), stump grinding, wood chips, tree maintenance and debris removal. Our experienced crew guarantees clean prompt service at a competitive price. Lavelle Tree Service is a professional tree company that has been serving the Cape Cod area for nearly twenty five years. We serve both residential and commercial properties. Lavelle Tree Service is fully insured & we offer a wealth of experience and expertise, at the same prices as inexperienced tree people....

Scott's Landscaping

Scott's Landscaping & property management is a fast growing landscaping company established 2014 that offers excellent, professional, top-notch landscaping service we aim to please or customer with a satisfactory result. We are readily accessible at all times. 774-368-2172/401-662-2260

Offers by Scott's Landscaping  on Angie's List

08/23/2017

They’ve always done a good job and I think their price is reasonable. What keeps me going back to them is the price and their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I think they trimmed some dead limbs and they might have taken down a tree, I can’t remember exactly what happened.

02/04/2017

Michael and crew were awesome. What a relief to find someone who is honest, prompt, courteous and hard working. I wouldn’t hesitate to use him again. Left the site clean and even raked up some of my leaves. Couldn’t have ask for more, externally happy. Price was great as well…… Thanks Michael and crew!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed 5 decent size pine trees, one was close to house.

03/03/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and ground a tree stump and cleaned up the debris.

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use them every time we need tree service!

06/10/2013

neighbor handled details

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
worked with neighbor on details

Tree Service