Colonial Pest Control Inc

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2002

Colonial Pest Control Inc has been providing cost -effective pest control & wildlife removal services for residential homeowners in Southern New England since 1984. We provide pest services for all household pests & nuisance wildlife including carpenter ant elimination, wasp removal, termite colony elimination, mice control & humane removal of bats & squirrels. In addition to our pest removal services we offer a preventative maintenance program. Currently we have more than 8,000 satisfied residential homeowners on this program throughout New England. Our staff consists of 31 state licensed & certified technicians with an average 18 years experience and an average 8.5 years tenor with the Company. We also have 2 entomologists on staff. -------------------- Service Centers: Massachusetts || 60 State St, Ste 700 • Boston, MA 02109 || 300 Brickstone Square, Ste 201 • Andover, MA 01810 || 344 Main St • Fitchburg, MA 01420 || 945 Concord St • Framingham, MA 01701 ---------------- Service Centers: New Hampshire || 20 Trafalgar Square, Ste 423 • Nashua, NH 03063 || 3 Executive Park Dr, Ste 9 • Bedford, NH 03110 || 155 Fleet St • Portsmouth, NH 03801. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- All complete services are 100% guaranteed. Please call us today at (800) 525-8084 your satisfaction is our number one priority! Additional phone - (508) 792-9000. Award winning....

Ford's Hometown Services

Ford’s Hometown Services…The Best in Pest Control and Lawn Care for Over 75 Years! Family Owned & Operated providing quality service for environmental pest and lawn management. In 2019, Fords Hometown Services was certified in Quality-Pro. An esteem certification only presented to 3% of companies in the Pest industry for their highest business standards and practices. Contact us today!

05/07/2019

We have been using this company every year (twice a year) for preventative pest service control. They have been very responsive and the technician they sent is top notch and helpful. No pest in the house, mouse control bait station filled, downstairs bugs eliminated. Very happy with their professionalism, service and products. Will continue using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Preventative Pest Service

11/17/2018

They responded within 2 days to my request for quote. Tech was on time, polite, efficient, careful and explained what he was doing and reminded me that I had an Angie's coupon!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extermination treatment for yellow jackets in inaccessible porch roof

03/06/2018

Tim Chace came and did an evaluation and actually found where the termites were entering, he treated the area right away and came back a few days later and did a great job .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had signs of termites

02/08/2018

I contacted Colonial Pest and they offered to send the area rep out within 48 hours. I had company so we set up a date a few days later. Tim, the rep, was here ahead of time on the day appointed. He was most welcoming as far as having me shadow him as he looked all around my house. Besides checking out the basement (and finding the mouse house!) he looked in my attic, the main floor and kitchen, a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Found evidence of mice in my basement. This is the third time in 10 years so I decided to get a professional this time rather than dealing with it myself, as before.

10/23/2017

They charge $550 per year, been using them for about 5 or maybe 10 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
they provided pest control services.

CATEGORY pest control

Animal removal, home inspection, pest control & exterminating.

Fumigation.