W L TOOMEY IRRIGATION

Angie's List since September 2008

C Rated | 8 Reviews

Belmont Irrigation, Inc.

We pride ourselves on providing our residential and commercial customers with all their irrigation design, installation, and maintenance needs. Contact Us at 508.238.1250 or at bob@belmontirrigationservices.com for a Free Estimate.

07/13/2019

WL Toomey was recommended to me by a friend, but I have been sorely disappointed by their customer service and communication. They do not schedule a time to service your sprinklers instead they send a postcard stating the day they will be showing up. If you have a conflict with work (and an emergency plumber in my case) and need to reschedule they inform you that they will get back to to with a da...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprinkler activation

09/20/2017

Perfect. They set-up a 9 zones sprinkler system for 7000 sq feet with smart timer

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
water irrigation system

06/03/2014

Very friendly and professional phone call to set the appointment. Came out to open up my irrigation system and service any issues. Technician found a few problems which he promptly fixed on the first visit. Small charge for the fixes so well worth it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Opened up my irrigation system and serviced the system.

03/02/2014

W. L. Toomey Irrigation notifies you in writing and when they are coming to turn your system on and notify you in writing when they are coming to your residence to winterize your system. Each year when the crew comes to my residence they are clean, professional and prompt. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
W. L. Toomey Irrigation installed our lawn sprinkler approximately 15 years ago. Have used them every year to turn the system on and and ready the system for winter. They use quality products as evidenced by the fact that there has been little to no repair since installation.

04/06/2012

We had a very bad experience with them. I needed them to turn off and turn on the service. He came out to turn on my service. Then I found out that the pump was running but not pumping any water. It ran up a huge electric bill because it was on for 24 hrs a day. We called to get it fixed and no one could come out for a week. No one showed up for the appointment that we had. After this, they set up...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were supposed to come out and install a pump.