John's Sewer & Pipe Cleaning Inc

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since March 2007

Awards & Badges

4 Breed Ave

Woburn, MA 01801

Award winning. See BBB for additional phone numbers....

drain cleaning (103)sewer cleaning (45)plumbers (46)septic tank service (1)

02/11/2021

The service was fast and the person was courteous. They were able to come do the job quickly and were on time. Very pleased with the entire experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Significant drain clog caused water to back up in shower

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2021

Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I'm happy you had a good experience with Chip. I will share your feedback with him to let him know. I appreciate the opportunity to work with you. Thanks Scott

01/13/2021

Company answered my call and dispatched David, saying he'd arrive within 1-2 hours, and arrived just over one hour later. He arrived and got to work immediately clearing the drain. When he hit a snag he strongly suggested sending a camera down. He negotiated an price and performed the drain cleaning for $250 and the camera and video recording for $250. The video showed a broken pipe and he used an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main outflow pipe was backing up. Cleared drain. Sent down camera to diagnose problem with drain.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

Thank for you the opportunity to work with you. I'm sorry that we discovered a problem with the sewer line. I never thought of it before, but the way you describe it sounds like a doctor delivering a bad diagnosis. If you would like us to review quotes to make the repair to make sure they seem fair, please let me know. Thanks Scott

09/03/2020

I called John's Sewer & Pipe cleaning and was able to get an appointment within 2hrs of calling! John showed up 30 minutes later! My washing machine drain was spilling over in the basement while my wife was showering. When attempting to clean the pipes via the cleanout, the clog was in the sewer line to the street and my small snake wasn't going to cut it. John came over and was able to snake it o...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sewer line was clogged

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the great review. I'm glad we were able to get their so quickly and get the line running for you again. I appreciate the recommendation and hope you have a great holiday weekend. Thanks Scott

07/13/2020

Responsive and well done thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked main to clear roots at 30ft

CATEGORY sewer cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2020

I'm glad we were able to help. Thanks for letting us know how we are doing. Thanks Scott

07/10/2020

Super! Joe was on time. Friendly. Fast. Clean. He fixed my problem. Great price. I would hire John's Sewer and Pipe Cleaning Inc again. And I recommend John's Sewer and Pipe Cleaning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Snaked sink line

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/07/2020

06/09/2020

Bill McGrath was great! He explained in detail what he was doing and what the risks and benefits were. He was honest and explained additional charges if necessary. He was very thorough with the job while maintaining cleanliness. We will definitely use John’s Sewer and pipe cleaning again and ask specifically for Bill! Thank you Bill!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drain clog and stopper repair

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/19/2020

Very well. Everyone was extremely professional from the point they picked up the phone to discuss the issues to the completion of the job. Would definitely recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix broken toilet

CATEGORY plumbing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

05/05/2020

I was very satisfied with Chris. He was very friendly and courteous as well as being very professional. I would definitely call them again in the future if need be.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Sewer Pipe needed cleaning out

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

I am glad we were able to help. I will share this review with Chris as well. Thank you for your review. Scott

04/09/2020

All went well. Pat, the plumber, was great. He figured out the problem and resolved the issue. He was punctual, efficient and clean. Would definitely use their services again ;)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Toilets were making weird noises.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2020

Thank you for posting this review. We appreciate the support during this difficult time. I hope you and your family stay safe and well! Thanks Scott

11/02/2019

It went well. Personnel was very professional and clear on what the service will cover.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning several sink and shower drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2019

Thank you for the kind review.

Drain cleaning, residential & commercial drain & grease trap cleaning, water jetting, video inspection & catch basin cleaning.