Edward J Farrell Surveyor

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since July 2003

Full service land surveying. We provide certified plot plans for the purpose of building additions, decks, garages, etc. We also field stake property lines and do construction layout. Topographical surveys and flood certifications also prepared. Competitive prices and friendly service...

Massachusetts Survey Consultants, LLC

Massachusetts Survey Consultants is a full-service commercial and residential land surveying firm. We provide a full range of land surveying services to homeowners, architects, builders, developers, attorneys and engineers, from property surveys for residential real estate closings to ALTA/ACSM compliant surveys for commercial properties. We also provide certified plot plans, construction stake-out services and Flood Insurance Elevation Certificates. All surveying services are supervised by Thomas P. Bernardi, PLS, a licensed Massachusetts land surveyor with more than 12 years of experience in the land surveying industry.

C

06/05/2018

Would not recommend to anyone or hire again. The owner did not do the survey. Two of his relatives did and they could not answer my questions. I felt that they did not know exactly what to do to measure the land.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
survey property

CATEGORY land surveyor

I beg to differ, but I personally review every project that goes through my office. I may not personally go to every job but my guys bring their data back to me and from there I tell them what to do. Also, those my only 2 employees and have a combined 30 years of surveying experience. I calculate every plan going out of my office, to say that I did not perform the survey is just totally false. my ...

02/26/2018

Never got a call or email. How can I answer yes or no to Would I hire again if I never used the firm?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
survey of a private residence

02/05/2018

The survey was completed in a timely manner and drawing was sent to me when everything was finished. Ed was very professional and did the job asked in a timely manner. I would use Ed going forward for any of my survey needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Property Plot Plan

01/23/2018

Work was done to my expectations. They were on site for 2 days and everything was very smooth.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Survey work to address property line dispute.

01/08/2018

It went WONDERFUL. His team was fast and I received all of my documentation quickly. I would HIGHLY recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed my land measured for a fence

Land surveying.