E and M Heating &Cooling

• Trade License Authority
  • Environment protection agency

25 Main St

Woburn, MA 01801

I am here to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. I service and install furnaces, heat pumps, and all air conditioning units. I am the owner-operator so you will get, my very best, personalized service with a reasonable and fair rate. I have over 9 years industry experience....

HVAC Companies (9)heating oil company (1)
C

07/31/2020

Prompt response to Angie's referral. Service same day. A/C unit replaced next day. However, when problems occurred within a few days getting owner to follow up was difficult. Phone calls were not returned nor were emails within reasonable time frame. When owner finally agreed to return, stated time of return didn't occur and no contact to explain reason for delay. So owner waiting hours. Again, ph...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating and Air Conditioning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2020

07/27/2020

It was excellent. Responded to my task immediately. Quickly provided estimates. It was completed on time. No delays. Works well. The price was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fixed the air conditioning external unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/02/2020

07/24/2020

It went very good. He was very knowledgeable about the system, he explained very well, they did what they said they would going to and I was very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They put my central air conditioning unit for me.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2020

07/24/2020

It went excellent and he did a very good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He put an air conditioner on.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/24/2019

07/24/2020

They did a good job. They were very careful and they had a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed new air conditioning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2020

07/24/2020

It was great. Mike was pleasure to work with. He's fast, efficient, and right on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did my central A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

07/20/2020

Incredible service, Mike knows his stuff and is very personable and honest. We had a great experience with him and would not hesitate to hire him again it recommend him to out friends. A+ service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac,heating oil companies

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

07/20/2020

It actually went very well The boss mike explains every aspect of the job and why it was time to replace He worked with one other guy It was complete in one day as promised They arrived on the time we had arrainged They were very neat and removed all the old equipment He also went over all the settings and showed me how to switch from heat to AC Nice job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a complete heating and air condition system installed The existing system was over 40 years old and there was no AC system at all

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

07/20/2020

They really saved me a lot of money, I had the guy check my system because it is new but wasn't working well and the person who installed said it was fine. When the person from E and M looked it over and found a faulty connection and fixed it right on the spot. He cleaned my unit and replaced the filters, and still charged me less than my previous guy did to tell me everything was fine!! I liked t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2020

Boilers, furnaces, heat pump, air conditioning, installs, repairs, maintenance and tune ups

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal