de Asla, Dr. Richard J.

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since October 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

D

09/23/2013

Worst bedside manner of any doctor I've every experienced. He was basically p***** off that I had already seen other doctors for this issue and why should I bother him with this problem. Terse, unemotional, unhelpful and overall a waste of my time. If you can't take an interest than why be a doctor? Oh yeah. the money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
metatasalgia

09/16/2013

He was very honest because I thought I may have to have surgery even though I think surgery created problems for me in the first place. I am a very hypermobile person and he felt that an operation would not be in my favor. He did guide me to other people I could see that maybe could help (another pair of orthodics!) but he didn't really tell me why I had pain which is still a mystery to this day. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had pain in many areas of both of my feet and ankles after surgery and prolotherapy. Nobody could really pinpoint why I had so much pain. He had then take many Xrays. I feel he spent ample time with me.  The one problem was I didn't really know when the appt .was over. I thought he might be coming back in.

06/25/2013

I was referred by a physical therapist. He is there to listen to you. He doesn't make assumptions to tell you what he thinks. He is never in a rush and is very patient. 10/10 times he knows what he is talking about. He is the greatest doctor that I have had.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a shot

CATEGORY orthopedics,foot doctor,podiatrist

11/19/2012

He is was very hesitant to do surgery. He gave me some things to use underneath my toes to help. I like a person who doesn't do surgery right away. Originally, I saw two other surgeons who only wanted to do surgery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had surgery on my feet and two years after I had complications. I went to see him for advice.

02/15/2012

I started seeing him a year and a half ago, did therapy and then discovered it was something else so I had one surgery in December and another in January. He seems knowledgable, thorough and I feel satisfied with the results. He is very good and kind. He explains things well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Surgery on my ankle.

CATEGORY foot doctor

Orthopaedic surgery, bunions, diabetic foot problems, foot and ankle fractures, adult deformity, sports related foot & ankle injuries.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa