Bonanno Construction Inc

Founded 1963 • Angie's List since August 2003

8:00 AM - 4:00 AM

239 Salem St

Woburn, MA 01801

We are a full service masonry contractor with some added features… We can provide our clients with a complete hardsape and landscape make over with one phone call. Our main focus at Bonanno Construction is the quality we provide our clients. Our motto is that every job large or small is important to that client and our goal is to satisfy them. Additional contact name - Tino Bonanno. Additional email - bonannoconstruction@yahoo.com...

masonry (215)hardscaping (45)foundation repair (30)concrete repair (27)basement waterproofing (22)stone and gravel (22)excavating (16)marble and granite (14)concrete driveway installation (14)drain pipe installation (12)lawn & landscaping (7)

05/21/2020

Showed up after not retuning e-mail messages. Looked at my project. but never got back to me with a price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Brick work

CATEGORY masonry,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/14/2020

I’m sorry to have to reply to Mr Garabaldi on this site. He came out with no facial covering and refused to social distance. I was concerned at this disregard for the rules set in place by the federal government. I feel very uncomfortable replying to him but he leaves me no choice. We are trying to be responsible for the safety of all our clients as well as our employees. Also I let him know that ...

02/02/2020

OK! a little messy but the weather was awful

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front stairs

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2020

Sorry but you reviewed the wrong company. We have not performed any services for this person.

09/03/2019

Bobby and Tino Bonanno of Bonanno Construction are top notch and we would recommend them to anyone considering any type of construction project. We have worked with them before - years back they excavated our backyard and put in new retaining walls. It was a no-brainer to call them again for our driveway project. Our driveway is sloped and goes down to our garage that is under the house. The origi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway excavation, retaining walls rebuilt, drainage system installed, new walkway added

CATEGORY concrete driveway,excavators,masonry,drain pipe,foundation repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/14/2019

Photo for Bonanno Construction Inc - 239 Salem St, Woburn, MA - 38084011

07/18/2018

We called Bonano Construction because they did some hardscaping work for us at our previous home in Somerville. We periodically drive by when we are in Somerville and it still looks great! Tino was great from the first call I made. He scheduled a time to come out and give us an estimate and showed up exactly when he said he would. Once we decided to go forward he walked us though the process of ch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Added patio in back yard

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

07/05/2018

Everything went great. Very professional crew that communicated well. Started on a Friday morning and removed one old patio, demo'd and removed an old fence and completed two new patios by Saturday afternoon. They look beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patio replacement and installation

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2018

Photo for Bonanno Construction Inc - 239 Salem St, Woburn, MA - 37214244

07/04/2018

Tito came promptly to estimate the job and gave me a detailed bid on the work. I chose another company based on a cheaper price for roughly the same job but Bonnano impressed me also with their responsiveness and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estimate for driveway replacement

CATEGORY concrete driveway,masonry

10/14/2017

The job done by this company was fantastic. Tino was very responsive, both by phone and by email. He came to meet and discussed the project with me and provided a quote right away. He also suggested that I visited the stone shop to pick out the type and color of stones I would want to use, which I did with his help. The job started on schedule, and to my and my neighbors’ amazement, it only took l...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove old and completely rebuilt front entrance steps and landing, new retaining wall with granite steps, and install new pavers walkway.

CATEGORY concrete repair,excavators,masonry,drain pipe,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/12/2017

09/26/2017

Fantastic! Tino and his team installed a beautiful patio and walkway under incredibly hot conditions. Tino helped us think through the design of the yard and gave us good options to choose from as well as advice on materials. Overall, we are 100% satisfied and would strongly recommend Tino to anyone thinking about stone work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Backyard patio and walkway

CATEGORY excavators,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2017

09/18/2017

He came when he said he would and completed the job in three days. The workmanship is very good and everything looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tino resurfaced my front steps with a stone veneer surface and added a step and landing at the bottom of the steps.

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2017

Photo for Bonanno Construction Inc - 239 Salem St, Woburn, MA - 36260946

09/18/2017

It went great. Tino returned my initial call immediately and came to my house within days. Once we settled on what work would be done he sent me a proposal within days. I agreed to it and the work was done a few days later. Love the outcome!! So professional and neat. Would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a new front step and partial walkway.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2017

Masonry- Driveways, Fireplaces, Stone, Retaining Walls, Foundations. Waterproofing. Snow Removal.

Concrete- Pouring & Repair.