BayState Power Washing

Founded 2002 • Angie's List since February 2013

BayState Power Washing put's the customer first. Pretty much anyone can learn to use a pressure washer but not every can care for your property like the people from BayState Power Washing. We have a referral program in place. So why not refer us when you are happy with our work and professionalism and earn some extra cash. Owner is hands on on EVERY project!...

Handy House Cleaning

C

10/28/2016

Their services worked out fine. I did not spend anymore for their services. I liked the fact that he was flexible in terms of when he could get the service done, I didn't have to be there for it so that was great. What I didn't like was the fact that I had scheduled several times and he didn't show up a couple of times so I kept having to follow up and reschedule. My interaction with them was limi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They power washed my house.

08/10/2016

Very good! Service was done while I was at work, and I was impressed by the end results. In fact, I didn't recognize my front steps, because the crew removed so much dirt that they were noticeably brighter. I would definitely use this provider again, if I need power washing in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing of house (exterior)

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power-washed the house. Looks great. |They also squeezed in washing the deck (additional cost).

04/22/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash of the home was excellent. There was damage to my shrubs but I was reimbursed.

08/26/2015

Went well.  I would both recommend and use this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washing

Thank you [Member name removed]! Ryan

Deck maintenance, pressure washing, roof, house and gutter cleaning, roof ice and snow removal & fencing.