All In One Chimney Service

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since November 2011

Additional email - joe@allinonechimneyservice.com. Additional phone - (508) 615-0598...

M-Fal Masonry

11  REVIEWS
M-Fal Masonry

Founded in 2002, M-FAL MASONRY INC. brings over a decade of experience and craftsmanship to task on new residential and light commercial construction, as well as handling masonry repairs and remodeling projects. If your project involves concrete, brick, block or stone then you should give us a call. We take pride in all aspects of our work - from our timely communication to your finished product. Give us a call and be our next satisfied customer!

07/31/2017

It was a good price for what I got. I used the chimney afterwards for a fire and I didn't have a fire, so it worked well. They were very responsive. It took them a couple days to get back to me, but then again it was email and people get a lot of emails. They were right on time. I've got a lot of stuff I want them to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sweeps and cap and they had to pull out a liner.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney caps

01/27/2015

He lets you know if anything wrong and comes when he says he is coming. If we have an issue he comes right away. He keeps the area as clean as a whistle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They come in and clean the whole chimney and do a maintenance check. He also cleans the Pellet Stove.

CATEGORY chimney sweep

11/30/2012

It went really well. They were very courteous, and clean considering what they were doing. Very professional, and I was very pleased with them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a wood-burning insert inside of the fireplace, and also the flue. They inspected the chimney, and always reviewed any upcoming issues. They did a comprehensive review of everything, in addition to cleaning it.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,fireplaces

11/18/2011

Very bad experience; totally insulting and inconvenient. All In One a Complete Chimney Service 602 Hill St Whitinsville, MA 01588-1061 http://www.allinonechimneyservice.com joe@allinonechimneyservice.com Worcester 508-615-0598 Whitinsville 508-234-5565 Milford 508-966-7178

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very bad experience; totally insulting and inconvenient. I schedule appointment almost three weeks in advance and the morning of the appointment, no one showed up or called. After they were approximately one hour late, I called, the owner stated that he would find out where the technician was and call me back. I waited 15 minutes and he did not return my call. I called back on every number listed for the company and my calls went to voicemail. I called back from a different number and the owner answered and seemed taken off-guard, laughed nervously and stated, "oh, you've got a few numbers. Is your number 401-710-7057?" The owner then told me that the scheduled technician decided not to call or come by and take a look and evaluate - that stated after we had already in detail scheduled a damper repair and complete 2 flue chimney service. His incompetence alarmed me and I told him that I would call him back, then after considering his incompetence and attempted avoidance decided to retain a different contractor's services. When I tried to call back, my calls went to voicemail. The owner’s horrendously unprofessional behavior and demeanor call into question the credibility and operation of this business and indicates a future propensity for similar damage to customers personal and financial well-being.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

Good Morning, I have just signed up for Angies List and to my surprise had a negative review from a couple of years ago. I pride myself on customer service and good public relations and am not accustom to having negative feed back . I would have addressed this issue sooner if I had known. I went into my files and notes from Nov.18 2011to inquire of that days events. I operate and run my company wi...

Chimney cleanings, stove installations, liners, wood and pellet stoves, water proofing, flashing, caps, patios, walkways, crown work, fire box & hearth repair.

ask for details