F P DRISCOLL HVAC

Angie's List since July 2010

Higher Standard Service

Higher Standard Service is a "next-generation" Heating, Cooling and Plumbing Service company. We are licensed, insured and offering a new standard in home service. Our company model is to provide the consumer with a more reliable, convenient and overall better value service. The term "next-generation" to us, defines our companies effort to accomdiate today's consumer in many different ways. We offer options and multiple ways to gather information, book an appointment or reqquest a service. We have published and continue to update an onoline booking site and an online price menu, giving the client a resource in which they can actually estimate their own service request based on our descriptions and provided information. We accept all digital forms of payment, and are willing to operate and invoice remotely, if so beneficial to the customer. Bottom line, we are using all of todays technology to provide a new experience for the consumer, in hopes of setting a new standard in the service industry. We look forward to working with you and making you a part of this step forward. If you have any questions contact in your preferred method, we have the ability to complete your entire request, appointment and invoice, via any form of correspondance you prefer. Thank you for your interest in Higher Standard Service, Heating, Cooling and Plumbing service co. Written by: Anthony Sheldone, owner, and supervising technician.

08/12/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Decided I wanted air conditioning installed, as I was tired of hauling window units up and down cellar stairs every year. They came promptly, gave me a written estimate, made recommendations on what system would best suit my needs, and an approximate date that they could perform the work. As it turned out, they were able to do the job a few weeks ahead of schedule. Men arrived on time, cleaned up, and were very professional. Have had a few kinks in the system, but I cannot blame the installation. Each time we had an issue, they came the very next day to fix. Would definitely recommend them for anything related to heating or A/C.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

07/28/2011

They’ve been servicing my heating and air conditioning unit even before Angie’s list time.  They were really good to me.  They are always so busy but I usually get them out in a couple of days.  They do a lot of things for me in piecemeal.  It’s kind of like a family business.  The father and a couple of his sons too work there.  They have an answering service and so when you call, you can just le...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used F P Driscoll HVAC for my heating and air conditioning.  I last used their services on June 15th.  They came out this year and serviced my air conditioning unit.  They put in a heat pump for me and they come out and service the air conditioning unit.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac