Padgett Business Services of Westwood

• Trade License Expiration
  • 03/31/2018

555 High St Ste 102

Westwood, MA 02090

Recognized experts in individual and business tax preparation, accounting, government response, financial aid application and advisory services. Our reviews on Angie's List speak for themselves. We approach each client with the same high level of service and professionalism that sets the standard in the business....

accounting (305)finance advising (4)taxi (2)

12/30/2019

It was a good service. I would hire them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They do my taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2019

01/15/2019

John and his team organize our monthly P&L and other financial statements as well as prepare our end of year tax prep. They are timely, professional, and persistent...which is great if you procrastinate like I do! I would highly recommend and will be retaining their services for quite some time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Business Accounting and Annual Tax Service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

01/07/2019

John and the team at Padgett Business Servcea are excellent, thorough, and very responsive. My taxes were quite complicated for a couple of years following an international work assignment, John easily took it all in stride and had the filings completed very quickly, thoroughly, and without issue. I have continued to work with John for several years and can not image going elsewhere. If you are re...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax Planning, Preparation and Filing

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2018

01/07/2019

John of Padgett Business is professional, punctual, and organized. We have been using Padgett Business for several years now and keep coming back. We don't have very complicated taxes. John has everything saved and filing taxes takes about 20 minutes of discussion with John. We haven't had any problems with our taxes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Joint filing of taxes

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2018

04/02/2018

John was exceptional in understanding my tax related concerns and providing guidance on how to minimize my tax liability. In what I consider to be a fairly complicated tax situation with foreign earned income, stock options and multi-state filing, John breezed through my return and completed within 48 hours of having all the documentation .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Personal income tax filing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2018

10/18/2017

John was very professional and responsive to all my questions. He discussed a variety of options and was able to complete and submit my returns on time

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired John to help file my taxes after another accountant was unable to determine the appropriate method for handling the sale of a private residence where a room had been rented out while I lived in the home. This was with less than two weeks until the filing deadline

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2017

05/18/2017

Really well! John was helpful, attentive and detail-oriented.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Taxes filed for my LLC

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2017

04/30/2017

John and his team are fabulous. Very easy to set up time to meet. Great follow up. Prompt preparation of my returns. I highly recommend Padgett!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tax filings for three years. Complicated set of activities for me to personally handle.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/30/2017

04/30/2017

It went very well, John talked me through the steps and made it easy for me to understand what I was doing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my taxes done for the year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2017

04/27/2017

Well done - very thorough, accurate, prompt, and professional work. My return is somewhat complicated, and it was perfectly done, Electronic filing went smoothly. Reminders sent during the year regarding quarterly payments due are helpful. Excellent summary comparing past two years of returns also very helpful. Office support staff are knowledgeable and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2016 tax preparation. I have used this business for over 6 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/27/2017

For individuals, our services include income tax preparation, income tax strategies (tax planning), tax problem resolution services including audit representation, court required financial statement preparation (Long and Short Form) incident to divorce or modification proceedings, and college financial aid application assistance. For businesses and entrepreneurs, we offer accounting and business advisory services, payroll, tax planning and preparation services and audit representation services.

We do not engage in the practice of law, or provide investment advisory services.

Check Available