B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 11/12/2016

28 Phillips Brooks Rd 86 Oak Street walpole ma 02081

Westwood, MA 02090

B&B Affordable Renovations, Inc. is a general contracting company providing a wide variety of services including new construction, home remodeling and repairs. With over 20 years experience, B&B Affordable Renovations, Inc. is the company to choose when you want exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and affordable prices. We are small enough to give each customer the personal attention they deserve, but large enough to provide you with all the services and resources needed to complete the job....

home remodeling (66)home remodeling (26)woodworking (16)electrician (14)roofing (13)plaster (13)flooring (13)drywall repair (13)plumber (11)deck building (11)interior painting (10)insulation (10)

03/14/2020

Bill is currently replacing our existing garage and breezeway with a much larger garage with a second floor that is open to the main house. He was able to easily fullfil our requests, such as a thicker slab for car work and using a steel beam to avoid needing any support columns in the garage. Once the permit was approved, work started quickly, with the old garage torn down within a week, the foun...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replacing garage and breezeway with larger garage with second floor, putting a new roof on the existing house.

CATEGORY excavators,remodeling,roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2020

12/14/2019

Very nice work and a completely transformed area from a two car garage with doors to walled in and much brighter playroom

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
needed to convert a 2 gar drive in attached garage to a kids playroom

CATEGORY drywall,insulation,lighting,plastering,remodeling,basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

Photo for B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC - 28 Phillips Brooks Rd, Westwood, MA - 38285376

Thank you for your positive feedback of your experience working with my company. I am glad you are happy the way it all came out. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Please let me know if you need any more future work. Thank you.,

11/04/2019

We are currently in the process of doing a renovation and B&B has been handling the project. The carpenters have done great work with the structure and the deck and the work looks very professional. We are close to moving towards the inside of the project and looking forward to the work being completed and having a finished product. We have felt like active participants within the project and work...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Convert porch to a living room, re-do a deck and open up kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback with your experience working with me and my company. The big part of the project is complete and now to finish the few things inside. The new back room looks great and new deck came out great as well. So glad you are happy with everything thus far and the things we completed.

09/17/2019

I have been working with Bill since 2018. Get guy, transparent, and reasonable pricing. Communications have been excellent and Bill has never missed an appointment or scheduled project / job for me. I own and manage rental property and B&B specialize in everything so his could be a one stop shop for you. Also, communications and reliability have been spot on which cannot be said for many contracto...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various Services throughout my investment properties

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing,snow removal,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback working with my company. It has been a pleasure working for you and so glad you are happy with everything. Please let me know if you need any more work in the future. Thank you.

09/02/2019

B&B Affordable Renovation Inc (Bill Germaine owner of the company) did complete renovation of our kitchen couple of years ago. Based on their performance we again hired them again for complete remodeling of our bathrooms. They are reliable, cost effective and pays attention to details. Workmanship has been professional and of high quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and Bathroom remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/02/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback working with my company. Also thank you for all of your repeat business. I am so happy you were very happy with the kitchen remodel I did for you years ago and for all the bathrooms I remodeled in your house recently. Please let me know if you need any more work in the future. It has been a pleasure doing business with you.

08/08/2019

B & B Affordable Renovations has done quality work on the extensive renovation of my home. The renovation encompassed rough framing, plumbing, plastering, tiling of the kitchen floor and four bathrooms, electrical work for the entire house, finish carpentry and installation of a central AC system. I have been very pleased with all aspects of this work. Bill, the owner of B & B Affordable Renovatio...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovation

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,plastering,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your positive feedback on the big addition and whole house remodel that I recently did for you. It was a pleasure doing business with you and so glad you are very happy with everything that we did for you. It came out great. Please let me know if you need any work in the future. Thank you.,

04/20/2019

We needed a new front door. Bill's team installed the one we picked out and it looks wonderful. They took care of everything we needed. We have done several projects with B&B and their work has always been exceptional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front door installation

CATEGORY remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

Hi [Member Name Removed], Thank you for your business over the past ten years. I’m so glad you’ve been happy with every job thus far. We appreciate the relationships we have with our clients such as yourself, and we will continue to work hard, and do whatever possible, so you remain a satisfied customer. My team and I look forward to future opportunities to work with you, and as we have in the pas...

10/24/2018

The framing and construction looks great and just like we had hoped for

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New hipped roof was built and installed according to plans in less time than forecasted

CATEGORY roofing

Thanks for your feedback pertaining to the new hip roof that we completed on your new 2nd floor addition. It is coming out great and so glad you are happy so far with everything.

10/24/2018

In progress now - work has been done very quickly and has been ahead of schedule..very happy with results do far

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total remodel - 2nd floor addition

CATEGORY remodeling

Thank you for your positive review of your experience so far working with my company. The framing is ahead of schedule and we are doing great with the timeline. Glad you are happy with everything so far.

07/19/2018

We are very happy with the quality of Bill's work. The addition turned out beautiful and we have received numerous comments from friends and neighbors about how it looks like it was part of the original structure. His crew and subcontractors were all professional and easy to work with. We would recommend him to anyone looking to remodel their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
2nd story addition

CATEGORY remodeling

Photo for B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INC - 28 Phillips Brooks Rd, Westwood, MA - 37252750

Thank you for your feed back with your experience working with my company. I am so happy you are very happy with your experience working with me and my company. Also how fantastic the 2nd floor addition came out with a lot of extra space now. Also very happy it came out better than you thought.. It was a pleasure doing business with you and please let me know if you ever need any future work. Than...

Remodeling, ADDITIONS, New homes, Basements, Kitchens, Bathrooms, RENOVATIONS, VINYL AND WOOD SIDING, WINDOWS, Painting, ROOF REPAIR AND REPLACEMENT, DECKS, FLOOR REFINISHING, CABINET INSTALLATION, DOORS, CARPENTRY ROUGH AND FINISH, CUSTOM CABINETRY, SNOW PLOWING. NO JOB TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL