Pioneer Basement

A246 REVIEWS

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since August 2005

31 Sanford Rd

Westport, MA 02790

Additional service area - Cohasset, Fitchburg, Worcester, portions of Chelsea-Saugus, Chelmsford Counties. South Shore & Cape Cod and All of Rhode Island. Family owned and operated since 1984. Additional email - info@pioneerbasement.com. Additional phone - (800) 439-0788. Additional DBA - Pioneer Basement Waterproofing Inc....

Basement Waterproofing (230)Wells and Pumps (48)Plumbing (24)Drain Pipe Installation (18)Foundation Repair (11)Water and Smoke Damage (11)Home inspection (7)Heating and Air Conditioning (4)Drain Cleaning (4)Excavating (3)Gutters (2)Water Heaters (2)

09/07/2018

I had the estimate for the work done which went fine, then called to book the appointment. Was required to put down $200 for the $650 projected repair cost. I did this thinking there would be no issues between then and the repair date. My wife is quite pregnant and we had to move up the repair date to get the nursery ready in time for their birth. (twins) When I called to cancel this appointment a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement Crack Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/07/2018

Hi [Member Name Removed], First I am sorry that you had to move up the repair. Let me see what we can do, with the rainy season we had in March we are very busy and probably cannot move you up. When you gave the deposit to hold the date, you agreed - we did not offer you a sooner date and moved you further out. You are asking us to move another of our customers who also gave a deposit to move thei...

06/11/2018

They advice, and had all our questions answered on sensible and affordable options. Very knowledgeable, prompt, polite, efficient, and thorough team! We are happy with their waterproofing services in our basement (fast sump pump and a grate trench with a discharge line that goes 15 feet to the outside bubbler) as well as crawl space shield installed under our addition. It works well, and Pioneer c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had an excellent basement inspection

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2015

Thank you for your review. We love helping people with their basements and crawl spaces.

05/14/2018

The job was done very thoroughly. The team came in and did a great job in my crawl space and the products they used seem very high grade. They were on time and cleaned up after themselves nicely. Very professional and did the job that was asked without any problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawl space encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2018

Thank you very much.

05/04/2018

When no one showed up I texted the person who was scheduled to be here and received no response. Thirty minutes later I called their office and was told I would get a call back. I heard nothing for an hour and a half and called their office back again and was told the same thing. Then I heard was the person scheduled to be here and he had no knowledge of the appointment and said he was short hande...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Setup appointment 3 weeks ago to get an estimate on creating access to a crawl space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

I understand that my team has provided you with solutions. How is the process going since our mis-communication in scheduling? Have you been helped?

04/18/2018

The assessment and recommendation were good. I plan to call them for work in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessment

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018

11/17/2017

Got a deal for sump pump tune up. All work done on time, workers were nice, professional, and cleaned up well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sump pump maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/08/2017

10/16/2017

The services provided were excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had them come look and give me an estimate if they felt I needed work done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

Thanks again

10/04/2017

The guys were great: they assessed the situation and made sure the sump pump was working properly. They also gave me their marketing materials for a more elaborate and efficient sump pump system than the one I have, which I might consider getting. They were friendly and very professional. I now have peace of mind about my sump pump and I am very happy about that. The one little glitch in the whole...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used an Angie's List coupon for a sump pump evaluation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2017

Thank you for your review.

06/05/2017

It went well. They are being professional in their follow-up as they are trying to have us install an expensive basement drainage/pumping system. We haven't decided yet, as it will be part of our basement gut/rehab project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Analysis of basement waterproofing needs

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2017

05/30/2017

They analyzed my situation, did the installations, and installed a dehumidfier. Very professional. Very punctual. Reasonable prices. High quality work as far as I can tell.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement waterproofing, French drain installation, update sump pumps, create drain to outside

CATEGORY basement waterproofing, wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2017

Thank you for your review- let us know if you ever need anything.

Basement waterproofing, preparation, moisture & water control, pro series sump pumps, battery back up sumps, grate products authorized contractor, crack repair, & foundation repair

Household plumbing, hot water replacements, sewer ejector pump replacements, roof leaks