SULLY'S AUTO

Angie's List since July 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

PARK STREET GARAGE

Park Street Garage, Inc. has been your local repair shop since 1991. Owner Ed Tibbets, who served in the Marine Corps, has more than 30 years of experience in automotive repair. We are the largest garage in Ayer, performing import and domestic repairs and manufacturer recommended maintenance. Ed's advanced trainings include AC Delco, Hunter Alignment, and ASE Certification and he's always enrolling in more continuing education.

03/09/2017

Previous review mentions that Sully's provides great service for customers who were their customers in 1975. That's probably true, and that's how I felt when I walked in there as a new customer. I've been taking my cars to service at Sully's in the past two years and I always feel that I am a bottom priority compared to "old buddies". Yesterday the owner was outright rude to me refusing to perform...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inspection and minor service for a regular vehicle.

01/09/2017

All work done on time and with a smile. Prices charges were 15 to 30% dealership prices. Door to Door service, pick up and deliver service. I have dealt withDick since 1975.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carious mechanical problems on a 2006 Mercury Mountaineer, 1993 Camaro and 1999 Crown Victoria over the past 2 years/

03/14/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Over $3,000 on 3 cars. Door to Door service. I have been using Sully's Auto since 1975.