Merrimack Properties

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

17 Fieldstone Dr

Westford, MA 01886

Merrimack Properties is a family-owned business that has been serving both residential and commercial clients throughout the Merrimack Valley and surrounding suburban areas since 2010. Our company is committed to providing the best service when it comes to maintaining your properties landscape. Merrimack Properties realizes the importance of quality work which is why we use the latest equipment and knowledgeable personnel. Our dedication and professionalism has customers returning year after year. We look forward to earning your business!...

Lawn and Yard Work (142)Lawn Fertilization & Treatment (59)Landscaping (26)Tree Service (12)Pavers and Hardscaping (8)Firewood (1)

05/12/2017

An overall excellent -- and very reasonably priced -- experience highlighted by friendly, helpful staff and meticulous, thorough work. We had our lawn aerated and de-thatched, and because an unusually high workload (Merrimack is busy because it is good) forced them to delay our work for a day or two, they very generously overseeded our lawn for FREE as a gesture of apology. One doesn't come across...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After a very informative and helpful discussion of the condition and needs of our lawn, Merrimack recommended beginning with an aeration and a de-thatching.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/11/2017

05/07/2017

I contacted David for the work we want to be done for our lawn. He is very patient over the phone to explain every details to customers. His schedule is super busy these days but he is willing to work with us to squeeze a schedule in. Luckily, we got David and his crew come to do the work for us. They did fantastic job, worked very hard and stayed till late night. Our lawn looks much better now. W...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dethatch lawn and core aeration

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

05/01/2017

I am very pleased with the work Dave and his crew perfomed. My yard was a mess with many leaves and debris. Dave slightly under estimated the scope of work but was able to complete the job in one day and on budget. I will definitely hire Dave and his crew again. Great Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Yard clean up, trimming, edging and mulching.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

04/22/2017

Once purchased, there was no notification as of delivery time until I inquired. When a day was determined, there was no show even after I texted to see if they were coming. There was some rain on the day expected. They did come the very next day and did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mulch delivered and installed in yard.

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2017

My apologies for my lack of communication upon your purchase of the deal. The Angie's List app leaves scheduling functions to be desired. That being said, totally my fault. I'm glad you are pleased with the results.

04/19/2017

It was a fantastic and simple process from start to finish. I contacted Dave who came out the same day and provided a free estimate for services. His prices were reasonable and he said he could complete the job the next day! He and a crew member made our yard look beautiful. They were punctual and professional. I will definitely be calling back in the fall for another clean up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided free estimate, spring clean up and mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2017

10/31/2016

Not well. After reading that aeration and over seeding as needed to have a healthy spring lawn I ordered the service. I only assumed that he would seed after he aerated my lawn. Foolish me. For a 150 dollars I got only half of what I believed I would received. There was other offers out there for the same money but because the offer was listed on Angie's List I felt it was a good deal. Wrong. (Ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn aeration.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2016

Again, my apologies for the misunderstanding that overseeding was included with your aeration deal. While I do offer both services and they are both great additions to most lawns, they are in fact separate services. As discussed, I will come back in April to aerate and overseed again for free. Customer service is of the utmost importance to me, and I appreciate you giving me the opportunity to mak...

10/25/2016

They took care of EVERYTHING! They had the lowest quote out of the 3 landscapers I contacted who serviced Dracut. Just a two person team (Dave and Mike), but extremely thorough. Both guys were easy to talk to and deal with. Mike spent the most time at our property. He has an intense work ethic and made sure to get to the "root" of the problem. They spent 5 or 6 evenings in our yard. This really wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Performed weeding, mulching, bush trimming and tree removal on my 1 acre property. The weeds were extremely out of control this year. Flower beds were overrun with weeds reaching 3 feet in height. Firepit and horseshoe pits were also overrun. Our pine trees were getting strangled by bittersweet and thorns making their way over a fence from our neighbor's yard.

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2016

10/15/2016

Dave is the most fairly priced vendor we have met. He was awesome to work with - congenial, and frankly he did more work than originally budgeted but he stuck by his original estimate - my home looks new because of what he did with our yard.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring yard clean up, tree trimming, mulching, new top soil, reseeding, the works !!

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/12/2017

Thank you for the kind words! We try and go beyond expectations to make the property look as good as possible. Your yard had the bones of something special, it just needed a little love. I am glad to have had the opportunity to help. I look forward to seeing you again in the fall for your cleanup!

09/20/2016

Dave was wonderful .. fast, and full of good advice. and what he did last year worked great! .. I am using him again this year in order to continue to build on last year's foundation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Aeration and overseeding.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2015

Thank you so much for using us again this year. We love having repeat customers like you. Please call us when you are ready for your fall cleanup! Dave

09/13/2016

These guys are great and know what they are doing. We are selling our house and wanted to clean up our yard and give some curb appeal. They had a plan and was very affordable. We would definitely recommend them to everyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2016

Spring and Fall Cleanup, Dethatching, Aerating, New Lawn Installation, Sod, Lawn Repair, Mulch, Stump Removal & Clean-Up.

Irrigation Systems. Weekly Lawn Maintenance.

Not Applicable