Millenium Flooring

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

29 Anchorage Lane

West Yarmouth, MA 02673

Hello this is "Millennium flooring" provide a professional flooring service from install, refinish to staining sealing and coating the hardwood floor. If your in need for any kind of service just give us a call and we would love to help you out in anyway we can. we offer free estimate and can answer any questions you have....

hardwood flooring (15)flooring (2)

04/03/2020

Ken was wonderful. Moved all big furniture into garage. Sanded floors, including extremely laborious removal of under -carpet mat that was glued to floor (no extra charge!), 3 coats of finish, all in 2 days. Returned promptly to replace furniture

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Take up old wall-to-wall carpeting in one room, sand and finish hardwood underneath and in adjoining living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2020

12/02/2019

Ken did such a fantastic job of refinishing our old hardwood floors last year that we hired him again to replace our linoleum kitchen floor with hardwood. It looks fantastic! His prices are very reasonable, he's reliable and the floors look amazing. He's great about cleaning up afterwards, too. Highly recommended!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installing new hardwood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2019

03/27/2019

After having a total kitchen Reno, I needed to have living room/kitchen floors refinished. I didnt know who to call, bcz I had heard horror stories. I saw all the good reviews about Millenium and decided to go with Ken after he explained process. So glad I did! I was very impressed with how Ken presented himself. The floors look gorgeous. Absolutely no dust from sanding, and floors done in 2 days!...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and refinishing floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it was pleasure do your floors!

03/27/2019

We had a time constraint and they were able to start quickly. They also worked over the weekend because we had to leave the house with children and animals so it didn’t disrupt our work and school week. Very professional, responsive and excellent work! They estimate was the price we paid.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish wood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I’m very happy to work with you!

03/01/2019

Ken did a fantastic job on our very battered hardwood floors, making them look better than we could have imagined, and at a very reasonable price. He was prompt, professional, and flexible, and he made it as easy as possible for us. Friends had told us to prepare for everything in the house being covered with dust from the refinishing - no such thing! I don't know how Ken managed to keep the dust ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinishing wood floors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/28/2019

Thanks [Member Name Removed] enjoy with your new floors!

12/17/2018

He did an excellent job. I would highly recommend Millennial floors. He knew his woods, meticulously covered furniture and finished early.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sanding and finishing one hundred year old floors

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2018

Photo for Millenium Flooring - 29 Anchorage Lane, West Yarmouth, MA - 37614412

12/10/2018

It was excellent. They showed up on time, performed the work to my specifications and cleaned up afterwards.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinished flooring in 4 rooms.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I hope you enjoy with new floors!

10/16/2018

The service was excellent. They were on time, professional, the quality of the work was excellent, they communicated with us and did a fine job. I recommend them to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They sanded the floor down to the barewood and put on a new finish.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] it’s pleasure to work with you!!!

08/20/2018

Our experience with Ken could not have been better in any way. He responded promptly to all my emails, arrived on time, started and finished the work within the time frame stated. He and his crew also moved our furniture out to a pod and back in place exactly right even though we were not there to direct. Best of all was the finished product. Our floors look beautiful. We love them and are only so...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refinish wood floor

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

Thanks [Member Name Removed] I’m to work with you!

09/27/2017

It worked out great! They really impressed me by making an old floor look like new. They were clean and I recommended them to my friends as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardwood Floor Refinishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2017

Thank you so much it was oleasure work with you!

Hardwood Flooring Installation and Refinishing