AJ Construction Company

Establish since 1980...

Atlas Roofing

14  REVIEWS
Atlas Roofing

Started in September of 2015. Paul Case has been roofing for 21 years, for 10 years of that paul was a Union Roofer. Paul has done everything there is to be done in Roofing Specialize in Commercial And Residential Roofing

05/09/2013

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had AJ replace my 30-year-old roof. He came out and gave me an estimate the day I called, was very courteous and professional. He gave me a written estimate and a warranty. He and his crew started working almost immediately and finished the job quickly. They made sure to clean up and left no mess behind. I would highly recommend them.

CATEGORY roofing

05/22/2012

I got several proposals for the roofing job, and his quote wasn't the lowest, but he was prompt and very professional. He had a pretty good rating on Angie's List based on that information I went with his proposal. He was very punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used AJ Construction for roofing services. He did a full roof job.

CATEGORY roofing, home builders

03/20/2012

I got the quote on time. Had all followup questions answered in timely manner. In addition the crew arrived promptly and worked through the day diligently. Cleanup was done professionally. Overall I was satisfied with the whole project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I received quotes from multiple contractors. AJ differentiated itself with their manufacturers warranty. For a fair price, I was getting good materials installed professionally. He has good number of jobs that have been done around where we live so that added to my confidence.

CATEGORY roofing

11/20/2010

It was an exceptional experience. They did everything when they said that they would. We have used them a few other times in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did several things for us. They replaced the back-side of our roof and they added new decking, stringers, and railings.

CATEGORY decks, roofing