SOS Electric, LLC

Addition

Addition

electrician202001089
Client is adding 2 bedroom

SOS electric, full serviced licensed contractor, fully insured, serving customers throughout Hampden county of mass. We specialize in residential electric. Whether it’s new construction, remodeling , troubleshooting , or just a repair we are your go to electrical contractor serving Hampden county of mass....

electrician (40)lighting (11)handyman (5)ceiling fan installation (2)generator service (1)home remodeling (1)home theater installation (1)

02/15/2021

I submitted my request at 9pm on a Wednesday and at 9:01pm I received a call and scheduled for the following day. Great work and very personable. In addition to doing the work requested he also gave suggestions on other things observed that needed to be done. I would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gfci outlets and old boiler wire checked.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/11/2021

02/10/2021

Michael from SOS Electric is a very professional, nice young man. He helped us to install an extra line for a towel heater in the bathroom. He called a head, showed up on time, worked very efficiently, cleaned after his work and even helped me with another things. Thank you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Additional power source

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/10/2021

01/29/2021

Mike was awesome! He was professional, polite and always right on time. I’ve hired a lot of electricians over the years and Mike is by far the best! Will definitely hire again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
basement lights

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/29/2021

01/08/2021

Everything went well. One small mistake that we need to fix that is very low cost, but overall was great pricing and quality was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lighting in the kitchen and living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2021

01/05/2021

Went great. I was very pleased with sos electric. Would recommend and give a 5 star rating to anyone who needs work done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replacement outdoor lights

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2021

12/26/2020

Excellent!! Quick response, good work and very professional. I am very satisfied with the work and the fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

12/11/2020

I had to hire another electric company to fix the mess he left me with, and on top of that he is refusing to give me my money back. I will be taking to court to get my money back and the cost of the damage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The electrician gave an estimate then I agreed to the price, he started the work for a couple of hours then quit on me in the middle of the job. He collected $1500 then left with major damage to my walls and ceiling and he caused damage to my electrical system and I was left with no power at all. I will not recommend this company to anyone at all. He should lose his license for the lousy work that he did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

Thank you for sharing your experience. We apologize for any inconveniences however we tried working with you and been fair on price and workmanship yet still you weren’t whiling to pay for the job that you agreed on to pay. We strive for the utmost client satisfaction in every case, You simply refused to pay the agreed price, despite of the additional work completed at no cost to you. Again, we ap...

11/30/2020

Mike was great, he happened to have a quick opening to pop by and check out the issue. Turns out the fuse feeding the GFCI at the front of that circuit had a wire that popped out in the breaker box. He fixed that and also tightened some other loose wires at the same time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Emergency fix for electrical issue - power to several rooms went out, no apparent cause.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/16/2020

He arrived on-time and performed the work quickly and professionally. Great work at a reasonable price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Generator manual switch installed 2. 32-Amp Electric vehicle charging station installed

CATEGORY generator service

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2020

11/10/2020

He was very polite and he was wearing a mask. Very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He set up a new electrical plug

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Ceiling Fan Installation, Ceiling Fan Repair, Circuit Breaker Installation & Repair, Deck Lighting Installation, Electrical Installation, Electrical Outlet & Light Switch Installation, Electrical Repair, Exhaust Fan Installation, Generator Installation, GFCI Outlet Installation, House Wiring, Lighting Design, Lighting Installation, Outdoor Lighting Design, Outdoor Lighting Installation, Recessed Lighting Installation, Smart Lighting, Smoke Detector Installation, Thermostat Installation

Check, Visa, MasterCard