Paint Perfect

10:00 - 17:00
10:00 - 17:00

117 Park Ave

WEST SPRINGFIELD, MA, 01089

For over 20 years, our mission has been to provide the highest level of quality and service to our clients. You can expect a competent, courteous and skilled crew to complete your painting project. We are good listeners, so tell us what you need and let us do the rest. We are experienced, factory- trained, properly registered, certified by the EPA, fully insured and highly recommended. Our work is guaranteed and we never use subcontractors. Check us out, read our testimonials, then you know you made the right decision using Paint Perfect Inc. In 1987, Will (son) was a Freshman at Boston College. Coming up with tuition was a challenge! Mike McCarthy (dad), who had painted when he was at BC, suggested that they could paint some houses together to earn tuition money. The seed was planted, and from that humble beginning, a painting business started to take shape. Robert Gordon (trusted Foreman) was a high school student in 1987 looking for something to do and joined the crew that first summer. Ever since then, Robert (Bob) has been working together with the McCarthy family to build Paint Perfect into what it is today. As a business, Paint Perfect, Inc. had some important decisions to make. One of the biggest was our commitment to following the rules. That means we work 'on the table' and properly classify our staff as employees. Another important piece is the licensing. We are a licensed Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) in MA and CT, we are a RRP lead safe renovator (RRP) registered nationally with the EPA (covers CT) and also a Lead Safe Renovator in Massachusetts. These steps insure that both our clients and employees will benefit from a safe, professional experience. We have now been in business for well over 20 years and are proud of the service we offer. Contact us today for a free estimate!...

Interior Painting (43)Exterior Painting (25)Pressure Washing (9)Wallpaper Removal (6)Drywall (2)

06/12/2019

Val was more than amazing. We cannot praise him enough. We are so pleased with our beautiful new walls. We cannot say enough kind words to describe the job he did. He worked so hard from early morning until the sun went down. The job ended up being a lot more work than originally expected. We have a loft apartment and has many nooks and crannies. He never complained and always had a smile, a sheer...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior paint for entire apartment

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/12/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Best wishes. :-)

11/06/2018

These guys are fabulous - neat, courteous, more than accommodating - and good-natured! They know what needs to be done and do it. Great attention to detail, finished in a timely manner, and cleaned up everything (even some old dust bunnies). Great job, great crew!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
20' x 30' cathedral ceiling with beams; lots of wall space.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2018

Thank you so much for the kind words. It was a pleasure working with you, and snacks were super appreciated by all. Best Wishes,

10/05/2018

The job was done better than I expected would hire them again I would highly recommend them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted trim and 2 garage doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

Many thanks . It was a pleasure working for you.

06/06/2018

We engaged Paint Perfect, Inc. to paint over 40 exterior shutters and 3 doors on our home. These men were professional and considerate. The weather caused several delays and false starts(heavy rain, showers and fog). But these men remained pleasant and accommodating and brought the job to a successful conclusion.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior house shutters and doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/06/2018

Thankyou!

06/06/2018

Will and his team were excellent. I was under a tight time table because we a moving due to a job out of town. They were able to get in and complete the job within 3 weeks so we could have our open house. I highly recommend this company for anyone that needs painting done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaint exterior of house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2018

03/12/2018

Amazing experience! This past summer and early Spring, I hired Paint Perfect to get my home ready for sale. They painted both the interior and exterior of my home. I was most impressed with their attention to detail and exceptional quality of work. From start to finish, every task was done on time and with the utmost professionalism. As the project went along, there was a great flow of communicati...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting of interior and exterior of my home

CATEGORY wallpaper removal, pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

11/29/2017

They were great to work with. Very responsive to our needs, offered useful advise and money saving suggestions. The work crew supervisor called me daily (we were not moved it yet) and provided me with updates of what they did and were about to do. The end result was excellent and they completed the entire interior faster than I expected. I highly recommend them and would hire them again without he...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted all the interior walls, trim and doors and some kitchen tiles.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2017

11/21/2017

Will worked the materials and scheduling like a pro. John knows the craft of painting, a true professional!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Overhang, porch ceiling and concrete floor, prep and paint

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2017

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you.

10/14/2017

They did an excellent job. I was very happy with the result.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outside of house was washed and painted.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

Thank you. :-)

08/23/2017

The work was excellent in all three jobs! In all cases, the crew was very knowledgeable and skilled in their repair and painting. The crew was very prompt and professional. They were efficient in their work and cleaned up thoroughly when finished and pleasant to work with. The rooms and exterior of the house look renewed and wonderful! Very professional painters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This is my third experience with Paint Perfect! Their work is skilled and excellent quality. They are a pleasure to work with, on time, making informed recommendations on how to handle tricky situations, and clean-up after themselves very well. Most recently Paint Perfect did some wall repair and painting on a house rental property I own. The crew of two repaired the plaster on three walls and painted the entire walls to blend with the other walls in the rooms. They also painted several other walls that needed touching up from dings and scrapes. Two years ago they painted the exterior of the same house. The house is in the historic district with some peeling paint. In addition to removing the peeling paint with pressure washing, they replaced some shingles very efficiently. They prepared and painted the shingles and the trim, renewing the look of the house. Their work was excellent! When I needed to paint the interior, I did not hesitate to call Paint Perfect again. My first experience with Paint Perfect is when they painted the interior of the home I live in. I couldn't have been more satisfied. Excellent quality work, professional attitudes, knowledgeable recommendations!

CATEGORY pressure washing, house painters, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2017