Toni Family Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

725 VFW Pkwy

West Roxbury, MA 02132

We are a family owned and operated Housecleaning company out of Brighton, MA. We strive daily to provide the highest quality of service and customer satisfaction. We specialize in all aspects of indoor and outdoor cleaning, including floor cleaning. Our services include: Basic Housecleaning, Deep Housecleaning, Carpet Cleaning, Floor Polishing/Waxing, Pressure Washing, Window Cleaning, Move-In/Move-Out Cleaning, Post-Construction Cleaning and much more! Please contact us today to schedule an appointment! Also, we are able to do garage cleaning....

carpet cleaning (30)house cleaning (20)pressure washing (17)window cleaning (11)floor cleaning (6)gutter cleaning (3)home and garage organizing (1)garage building (1)

02/21/2020

Toni was prompt and did an excellent job. I have already recommended him to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a sofa, chair and 2 carpets cleaned.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2020

We thank you for your appreciation with our work in your home, we have done with care and responsibility to better serve our customer bringing the satisfaction sought with the cleaning performed. We are available for regular cleaning so if you wish. Thank you for your preference and we are very grateful for the excellent review you did for our company regarding our work, Our customers are very imp...

01/06/2020

Toni fit me in during a very busy time before Thanksgiving when I found out I was going to have unexpected company. They did a FABULOUS job! Went above and beyond. I will define have them back. Thanks for coming to Woburn Toni.😊

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

CATEGORY carpet cleaners, house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2019

I thank you, customer, for taking a minute of your valuable time to do a great review for our company with our services. You are very important to us, so we work for the greatest satisfaction of all and we will always be available to serve you even better, as a happy customer is our guarantee that we will always be working and producing growth for our business. Thanks for the opportunity.

10/12/2019

Tony did a tremendous job working very hard the whole time. We thought that only one side of the house needed cleaning however we couldn’t believe how clean the entire house looked after Tony finished. He even power washed our front steps. I highly recommend Tony.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed the entire house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2019

09/21/2019

The work was great, and they went above and beyond to get the exterior of the house very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They powerwashed the exterior of the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2019

09/20/2019

I am very satisfied with Toni's service. From our initial call to set up a service time to completed job Toni was very easy to work with. They showed up on time and with all the necessary equipment and supplies. In just a few hours they cleaned my 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and kitchen. Everything was cleaned perfectly from too to bottom with an eye for detail. Also included was dusting & mopping an...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning. 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and kitchen.

09/19/2019

5 star service, would highly recommend. I am very satisfied with Toni's service from our initial call to set up an appointment to finished clean home. Toni arrived on time with all the necessary equipment and supplies. We did a walkthrough to outline the things to be done and then Toni and his helper were quickly on task getting the job done. In just a couple hours they had the job complete. Both ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning of 4 bedroom home with 2 full bathrooms & kitchen.

08/22/2019

I hired Toni Family Cleaning to do a deep house cleaning. It was easy to schedule an appointment. They came on time, finished on time and the house looks great. The appliances look like new. They were very friendly and professional. I would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deep housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

08/02/2019

Toni arrived as planned for the estimate and the job. He was professional, had all the right equipment: ladders, brushes, mild detergents, etc. He did thorough and beautiful job. The house looks great! I would recommend him and will most likely use Toni Family Cleaning for other cleaning projects as needed. They offer a variety of cleaning services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power wash vinyl siding and clean out gutters of typical cape.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, pressure washing

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

07/17/2019

Can not say enough about the job that was done. Job was done to perfection!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power Washing House

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2019

07/06/2019

Excellent. Toni was easy to communicate with to set a cleaning on a specific day due to apartment turnover. He was communicative via text, showed up when he said he would, did an excellent and extremely thorough job, and was very friendly. A pleasure to work with and I would easily hire his company again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Apartment cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/05/2019

Housecleaning, power wash, carpet wash, garage cleaning, window clean.

Not Applicable