CD Plastering

A 86 Reviews

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2010

195 Willow St

West Roxbury, MA 02132

I am Con Doherty, the owner of CD Plastering. With over 30 years of experience, 5 years in Ireland and 25 years in Boston, I have been honored to serve Boston and surrounding areas. I lead every project and use no subcontractors. I take pride in my work as I know that my company is built on reputation. Please call 617-233-9402 with any project inquiries....

plaster (85)drywall repair (40)stucco repair (1)

01/08/2021

Excellent, strongly recommend. Showed up Exact time he promised, very pleasant, nice and professional. Very clean and very safely prepared the kitchen. All appliances floor and cabinets were all covered with protective plastic and card board. I was promised 7:30am finish by 1:30pm He came at:7:30 and finish by 1:00pm My family want to thank him for doing such great job. 100%Satisfied....Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Ceiling water damage(Drywall)

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review ,I do appreciate it. Con

06/23/2020

As a retired project executive for a commercial construction management company, I was very impressed with the care that Con took to protect all the surrounding areas. I was also impressed with the care he took when applying the corner beads. He made sure that they aligned perfectly on the adjacent skylights and windows. Overall, he did the super job, and the plastering itself looks great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering of drywall returns on two large skylights and two windows

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2020

Thank you very much for the review,I appreciate it. Con.

05/25/2020

I had 3 Angie's list pros give us an estimate. All were prompt and professional and fair in pricing for what they were going to do. We chose CD Plastering because Con seemed to get what we really wanted which was to get the walls ready to paint. Con and his helper, Mike, came on time and worked continuously all day. They took 2 breaks which didn't total 30 min! They cleaned up everything and took ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster and patch family room walls and smooth texture stair walls

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

07/17/2019

We contacted Con Doherty about needed plaster work due to water damage on the ceiling and wall of two rooms. He came at once and gave us a quote and returned a few days later, exactly when promised, to do the work. He is careful to prepare and later clean up perfectly, unlike our experience with another plasterer. We are completely satisfied with the work. Moreover, Con is a pleasant person who is...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
plastering ceiling and wall due to water damage

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

07/15/2019

Con was quick to respond, incredibly professional and he and his team were super hard working. Their work is meticulous and his price was fair. Our ceilings and walls all came out beautiful! Wish I had a reason to hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed to replace a basement ceiling before putting our house on the market. We also had some walls that needed to be closed up.

CATEGORY drywall,plastering

07/01/2019

Con was wonderful to work with. He was friendly and professional, worked around our schedules, and completed the job quickly. We just purchased an older home that needed a lot of TLC to be ready to paint and he knew exactly how to handle the many imperfections that we weren't even sure how to address. He patched up the entire house in one day and did a beautiful job. We were amazed by how smooth a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Drywall repair/plastering

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/21/2019

06/28/2019

I would like to give A+ to Con in every category. He did a fantastic job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering and repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

Thank you for the review,I appreciate it. Con

06/16/2019

CON IS A ROCKSTAR PLASTER CONTRACTOR!!! I reached out to Con to smooth out the old textured ceilings in my loft apartment. It was a job that I could never see myself being able to pull off. He was able to fit me into his schedule and had the work done in two days... a scratch coat and a final skim coat. He was clean and neat, protecting the floors and walls entirely from the work. The end result i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plaster old textured ceilings

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2019

Photo for CD Plastering - 195 Willow St, West Roxbury, MA - 37933453

Thank you for the review,I appreciate it .It really helps to keep me busy. Thanks Con

02/25/2019

Working with Con was excellent. Very responsive and considerate. Every contractor that entered my basement after him gave unsolicited complements about the quality of the work. I feel like I really lucked out finding CD Plastering and would highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plastering for my basement renovation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

01/31/2019

Con was prompt in responding to my call and came the next day to give an estimate on ceiling and wall repairs which covered two floors. Throughout the process, Con was very professional and responsive. He laid down paper and plastic sheeting to protect everything and removed all debris afterward. I would definitely hire Con again for future plastering needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Patch over ceiling and wall holes following plumbing repairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/30/2019