Doggy Dates

Angie's List since August 2013

We pick up your dogs, take them to play, and drop them off... tired and 'pooped'! Doggy Dates provides dog walking, pet sitting, overnights, and play dates. We’ve been taking care of dogs, in Wellesley, Natick, Weston, Dover, Needham and beyond since 2011– and we love it. Your pet’s health and well-being is our business. We know how much you love your pets, but when work, vacations, or schedule conflicts take you away from them, you need a reliable dog walker and pet sitting services. Play dates are the service that made us famous. Play dates give your dog an opportunity to play with other dogs and expend excessive energy while minimizing bad behavior. We pick up your dogs and transport them in their own private section of our doggie customized Scion XB to a gorgeous acre of privately owned, fenced-in farmland. Our play group supervisors will get to know your dog's play style and personality to ensure your dog plays safely, and gets the right amount of exercise every visit. Let’s talk about what we can do for your dog walking and pet sitting needs!...

Bed & Biscuit Country Boarding Inn

We are a small family owned dog boarding kennel and have been in business almost 16 years. We are licensed to house up to 25 dogs in our 14 runs. Due to our size we are able to accommodate many special requests and also give your dog the attention he or she deserves while you're away. Tours can be schedule during our regular drop off and pick up hours of 8:30 to 10:00 AM or 4:00 to 6:00 PM. Give us a call!!! Closed between 10:00 AM-4:00 PM Daily.

05/28/2018

Great! All expectations were met and my pup came back happy. Reliable, trust worthy and flexible with the schedule.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walk my puppy

CATEGORY pet sitters,kennels,dog walkers

11/09/2016

Really, really attentive and professional service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
These guys are amazing! They pick up my 2-year old Golden Retriever - take her off for a romp, and then bring her back. They answer all my emails promptly, and send photos of my dog playing from time to time. I couldn't be happier with the exercise and socialization that my dog gets.

CATEGORY pet sitters

10/06/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have only just started using doggy dates. They provide transportation and supervision for your dog to have a group playdate in a private fenced in area. An employee in the doggy dates Scion was at my home at the time promised, greeted me and my dog with big smiles and good energy, loaded my dog into the Scion and drove off. When I got home from work my dog seemed contented and exhausted (pooped as they say on the website). The second time the Scion came into my driveway my dog was extremely excited. The employee was comfortable handling my dog in such a state. Again, when I got home from work my dog seemed contented and exhausted.

CATEGORY pet sitters