Advanced Sports Therapy

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since March 2009

The hallmark of the practice is the merging of vast orthopedic knowledge, advanced manual therapy, skilled exercise prescription, clear patient education and supervised one-on-one care. We have created, developed and nurtured meaningful working relationships with physicians in the greater Boston and Metro West communities. We look forward to providing our patients the most up-to-date and evidence-based orthopedic physical therapy care possible....

08/03/2017

I have gone to many physical therapists over my life, but Advanced Sports Therapy was by far the best. Attentive, and most of all, they were effective in eliminating my rotator cuff pain. They focused on building up the weak muscle tissue to strengthen the area of concern, which eliminated all the pain.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Physical Therapy for a rotator cuff impingement

05/10/2017

Excellent therapy

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shoulder rehab

CATEGORY physical therapist, sports medicine, physical medicine

12/28/2015

Apparently I never completed this review.  This means I can give respond from the perspective of almost 2 years from the injury. I am fine. I have no pain from this at this point in my life. I have absolutely every reason to believe it was a direct result of the excellent rehabilitation I received from Advanced Sports Therapy and Kanella specifically.  She adjusted her schedule to fit my needs and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
PT for the road to recovery from a broken back. No nerve damage so just muscle rehab once the bone healed. It takes time but it was done by experts. Pacing was perfect and a ton of care was put into the process on their behalf.

CATEGORY physical therapist, physical medicine

04/27/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had shoulder pain, and they gave me exercises to work on.  I eventually ended and did the exercises on my own, and it eventually got much better.  My kids and wife also used it for various ailments and all of us were satisfied.

05/25/2014

CATEGORY physical therapist

Manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, custom-molded orthotics, rotator cuff tendonitis, patellofemoral disorders, ankle sprains, osteoarthritis, tennis/golfer's elbow, cervical strain, hip bursitis, low back pain, degenerative disk disease, plantar fasciitis, achilles/foot tendonitis, localized muscle strains, surgical and non-surgical ligament sprains, tendon ruptures & fractures.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa