Ames & Young Inc

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since October 2008

Ames & Young General contractor | Deleading specialist. We have less than ten full-time employees. We do subcontract for plumbing, electrical, masonry, and other specialty trades. Shawn Young holds an unrestricted building license and deleading contractor license for the state of MA. All employees of Ames & Young have all taken EPA, OSHA, and lead abatement supervisor training courses and are properly licensed for lead paint abatement. License #S - MA HIC 168415, MA CS 089170, MA DC 01762 , EPA RR-18867-10-00011, NAT-34677-1. Additional phone - (508)954-9727. Additional fax numbers - (508)943-1462, (508) 949-0909. Additional emails - info@amesandyoung.com syoung@amesandyoung.com....

First Class Roofing, Inc.

Providing Quality Work For Over 35 Years! Fully Licensed and Insured. Email - coley_joyce@hotmail.com

C

01/11/2017

The deleading was done well; however the replacement of moldings and doors lacked quality (our painter has used three crates of caulking to fill in gaps and drafts resulting from the work). There was a lack of attention to detail in the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deleading of home

CATEGORY lead paint removal

10/27/2015

CATEGORY remodeling,roofing

04/21/2015

I asked for a quote and the owner was very responsive and he walked me through the process.  We did not use this company because the timing didn't work out for us but if I had another project, I would not hesitate to call them.  Very professional and personable.

CATEGORY remodeling

03/27/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement cement retaining walls and floor, floor joist repair, roof ridge vent, upgraded electrical.

CATEGORY roofing

10/22/2013

I am satisfied with their work. They gave me a lot of options that allowed me to save a lot of money. Other companies would have charged me two or three times as much. I recommend them without any reservations. When winter came, I felt drafts were going from a place where one of the newly installed window frame contacted the wall. When I told that to Shawn, he promptly came, insulated the problem ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced doors and windows for me. They laid down lanoleum, and insulated flooring.

CATEGORY remodeling

Lead paint removal and RRP cleaning, deleading, general contracting, kitchen and bath remodeling, commercial and residential roofing, siding (all types), carpentry, additions, decks, doors and window replacement and installation, demolition & consulting

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available