Sir Grout of Greater Boston

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

15 Main St Ste 255

Watertown, MA 02472

For the quickest response, please call us directly at 781-899-0388 - Sir Grout is adapting to the fight against the "invisible enemy". During service, our techs will take the measures recommended by the CDC, such as no handshaking, multiple hand washing and use of protective equipment. We provide top-rated tile, grout and stone restoration and care services designed to enhance & protect hard surfaces in homes and businesses. We are a leading innovator and award-winning company in the "hard surface" restoration and care industry that recognizes the special needs of our customers. Our services include: - Grout cleaning, sealing, and recoloring with our renowned ColorSeal process - Tile cleaning and sealing - Stone restoration, honing, and polishing on marble, travertine, granite, slate and other natural stone - Bathroom and shower regrouting and recaulking services - Kitchen and bathroom stone countertop honing and polishing - High durability coatings for extra protection of hard surfaces, indoors and outdoors - Slip-resistant applications - Electrostatic Fogging Disinfection and Microbial Shield Application Service. Sir Grout has been recognized by notable organizations like Home Advisor, Angie's List, Google, Yelp, TrustDale, Entrepreneur Magazine and others as the best option to restore your hard surfaces in both residential and commercial environments. We offer free, in-home/office consultations and make it quick, easy and convenient for you to learn about our top-quality services. Contact us today and let us transform your hard surfaces to looking like new again in less than a day....

floor cleaning (93)marble and granite (33)tile installation (86)silver polishing (28)flooring (18)countertop installation (17)

06/29/2020

I thought the guys did a great job. The master shower stall in particular was in rough shape. After they left, it looks as if we have a brand-new shower. We are very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a deep cleaning and sanitizing of 2 shower stalls and a bathtub in our home, and applied new caulk and sealant. They also cleaned and re-caulked our kitchen sink and backsplash.

CATEGORY countertops,marble & granite,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/26/2020

Photo for Sir Grout of Greater Boston - 15 Main St, Watertown, MA - 38679223

06/20/2020

I am very happy with the job Brian did. It exceeded my expectations and my bathroom feels like it’s brand new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout and caulking the bathtub and cleaning the tiled floor

CATEGORY ceramic tile,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2020

06/06/2020

Excellent. Both Chris and Jimmy were great to work with. Very knowledgeable on all matters regarding grout and caulking. They did an amazing job refreshing my floors and backsplash. I am very happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Caulking and Grouting touch ups and resealing

CATEGORY ceramic tile,buffing & polishing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2020

09/12/2019

Chris and his team were great to work with, very fast to respond, gave a detailed quote, got the job done in a quick time frame and did an excellent job, restoring, grouting and sealing our two bathroom floors, counters and showers. Great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grout, sealing, cleaning, restoring

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2019

08/08/2019

Chris and Chris were great to work with. Chris (Owner) was super responsive in coming out for a quote and understanding what needed to be done. Chris, the specialist was friendly, professional and did a great job. I should have taken a 'before' picture but here is the 'after' picture. The tub/shower is sealed and looking good so I can hold off on renovations in an old bathroom.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repairing grout, replacing caulk, sealing in a old shower/tub

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

Photo for Sir Grout of Greater Boston - 15 Main St, Watertown, MA - 38033817

07/14/2019

Technician, Brian, arrived on time, took the time to explain everything to me, was extremely professional and did an outstanding job. Not only was everything done to my satisfaction, it was actually beyond my expectations. My 14 year old tile looks brand new! I couldn’t be happier!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Color sealed the grout in 4 rooms in my home.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/09/2019

Photo for Sir Grout of Greater Boston - 15 Main St, Watertown, MA - 37982647

07/07/2019

They gave me very good information and advice. I have put them in my contacts list as a company to which I would provide referrals and will use in the future for a different type of project. thank you Angie's list

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to clean and polish a marble top

CATEGORY marble & granite,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

05/18/2019

Chris came out to give me an estimate. He was on time and professional. He looked at the job and recommended that the floor was not in good enough shape to perform his services. I was so impressed with his honesty and professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Grout work

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/03/2019

03/22/2019

I'm a contractor and we had an emergency leak, and Chris came and saved the day so quickly. Great guy, great work, very much looking forward to calling him again as well as referring Sir Grout to all our friends and customers. Thanks Sir!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
grouting and sealing

CATEGORY floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2019

12/04/2018

Excellent! The loose tile was repaired, a marble threshold was also repaired. They cleaned all 3 bathrooms tile floors, my kitchen & hall. I was amazing how much dirt was & how nice the floors looked when they were done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our tile floors was in serious need of a professional cleaning. We also had a larger hall tile that had come loose.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,flooring,marble & granite,buffing & polishing,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

Cleaning, sealing, and restoration of grout, tile, and natural stone. Our services make grout stain resistant, waterproof, and mold and mildew resistant. Recaulking showers, baths, back splashes. Sealing, honing and polishing of natural stone (floors, countertops, showers, etc). Remove and replace cracked tiles and regrouting. Water damage repair of tiled areas, showers. High durability coatings for high traffic areas. Slip resistant applications. Electrostatic Fogging Disinfection and Microbial Shield Application Service.

New Installations