Belmont TV Repair

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since October 2001

High ratings, Reasonable repair cost,Reliable fast service.Min Service Fee is $40....

10/31/2018

Artsvick arrived promptly for the appointment. He patiently waited until an intermittent problem appeared, then efficiently diagnosed and fixed the problem (a loose connection on a circuit board). He knows his stuff, and he is professional, fair, courteous, and honest. And he solved the problem without an expensive replacement of a major part. I am confident he would have given me good advice rega...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Diagnose and repair solarization problem on TV

01/10/2018

He was very professional and friendly. Also extremely knowledgeable in circuitry since he was engineer by training. He gave me two options: either to buy a brand new power board or he can try to replace and repair parts that were only damaged. Of course I chose option 2, and he was successful in restoring my television. He saved me money from having to buy a new power board. Thank you very much!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He ran diagnostics on our smart TV and found out that the power board blew.

11/13/2017

Just fine. This was more than a year ago, so I don't remember details. But there were no problems that I recall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
TV did not work -- no picture. The gentleman from Belmont TV knew which part needed to be replaced and did so.

06/14/2017

Happy with home servicing and price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tv not working.. blown capacitor

02/14/2017

I called after 5 PM, but Art was able to come out the next morning. He was very knowledgeable, and although he needed to replace the circuit board on the LG TV, we felt complete trust in his expertise. The cost of the repair was very reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair TV.

CATEGORY tv repair

In-Home TV repair services on HD, LCD, PLASMA, DLP, LED and Big Screen TV's for most brands

TV parts Sale