AFA PAINTING

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since September 2007

A Rated | 1 Review

4 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE APPLIES. MAY CONTACT THROUGH EMAIL....

All Paint

12  REVIEWS
All Paint

We are a Veteran owned, family run business. My father and I started this painting business and we strive for quality work at a reasonable price. This is reflected in our reviews and the gallery pictures of some of the jobs we have completed. Please contact us for your interior and exterior painting and repair needs.

Award 2019

09/19/2007

Francisco and his crew were wonderful. They were very responsive and got here on time. They were perfectionists and they told me everything that I wanted to know. They worked very hard and checked to see if I was happy as well as giving me advice, too. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Francisco painted the exterior of my 1,716 square foot home. He also patched some wooden gutters that were damaged. There was prep work involved.

CATEGORY gutter repair,house painters

INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALLPAPERING, FAUX FINISHES, & STAIN FLOORS & CABINETS.