Ruiz Landscaping

A18 REVIEWS

Founded 2017

6 Garden Ln # 5

Waltham, MA 02452

We are a professional landscaping service covering the Boston metropolitan area. Our services include: Landscaping, Lawn & Yard Work, Tree Services, Lawn Clean-Ups, Gutter Cleanings, General Lawn Maintenance and much more! Please call us today to schedule an appointment!...

Landscaping (13)Lawn and Yard Work (8)Snow Removal (5)Tree Service (4)Patios (1)

12/29/2019

Took a while to get in touch with them, but once we were able to speak they came out to the house to provide a quote. The tree was removed the next morning. Overall, an efficient, well-run operation. I will consider them for future landscaping needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Large Tree in Backyard

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/06/2019

He was hard to reach but after several days I finally reached him and asked for an estimate. Without seeing the property, he quoted $48 per inch of snow. This is outrageous even for Newton, MA.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
snow plowing and shoveling

CATEGORY landscaper, snow removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2019

05/02/2019

Let's be clear, you showed up at my house with full knowledge I would not be on-site, but insisted on providing me a quote for a variety of landscaping needs that I had at the time regardless. Upon arriving, you called me continuously, never leaving a voicemail, while under the understanding that I was unavailable due to work obligations. When I contacted you to follow-up on your missed calls, you...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hopefully you get better service! Thanks!

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2019

04/22/2019

On time, fairly priced, and hard working. Cida and his team showed up at my house when they said they would, they made sure of exactly what I wanted done, and then proceeded to clean and beautify my yard. They actually did more than I'd asked them to do, and my yard looks wonderful. I would absolutely recommend them, and I absolutely will use them again. Thank you Cida!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General yard work and clean-up

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2019

08/23/2018

The team was punctual and did a great job pulling a very overgrown area for weeds. They worked independently and distinguished between the bushes and the weeds very well. The bushes look great now that they can breath. They also hauled all the trimmings. They came when they said they would and charged a fair price. I would definitely hire them next time I have a yard job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weeding very overgrown yard

CATEGORY landscaper, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2018

07/16/2018

A crew of 4 came, they did a great job in the purchased amount of time!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a jungle in my side yard that really just needed to be cleared

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

07/12/2018

Jose and his crew were very friendly and professional. I'm very satisfied with their work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
lawn mowing and yard clean up

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2018

05/16/2018

Great job, punctual, responsible - very happy with the service

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring cleaning

CATEGORY landscaper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2018

04/17/2018

very responsive, the job was done very quickly considering the amount of work, by a big team in order to be done before the school bus returned to keep kids safe. The team is very respectful, attentive and professional. The garden was left spotless. I recommend this company to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
spring clean up and tree services

CATEGORY landscaper, tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/17/2018

04/12/2018

Jose and his crew came the same day as the job was requested and got the job down perfectly. One big tree over the electric wire was quite challenging but their crew cut the tree piece by piece without damaging any wire and near by structures. Brunches and debris were properly cleaned up after the work. Superb!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
3 big trees around the house need to be removed for safety reason and make solar possible.

CATEGORY tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/12/2018

Landscaping, Lawn & Yard, Tree Service, Gutter Cleaning, Gutter Repair & Replacement, Snow Removal

NA