Top Quality Remodeling

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since October 2014

Our commitment to excellence is the trait that separates Top Quality Remodeling from our competitors. Top Quality Remodeling will apply our vast knowledge and expertise to each project we are entrusted to build. We adhere to all building codes as well as industry standards and guidelines. We will never cut any corners and will devote ourselves to building our customers beautiful functional projects. We are constantly reinventing ourselves and keep current with the newest technology in the industry. Top Quality Remodeling uses professional, licensed, bonded certified installers. When you choose Top Quality, you are guaranteed that your job will have top of the line industry products and be built to your specifications....

CJ's Finish Carpentry

CJ's Finish Carpentry has over 30 years experience providing customers with all their home improvement needs. We are owner operated and fully licensed and insured. Full general and custom carpentry, kitchen and bath remodeling, full additions.

11/02/2017

Vill's work came out wonderfully and has transformed our living room. Guests immediately comment on how beautiful the fireplace is. Everyone on Vill's crew is a top quality craftsmen, friendly, and shares Vill's dedication to getting the job done right. Vill worked to make sure that our fireplace looked perfect. Vill has a good sense of what will look good and provides helpful guidance in the desi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vill and his team remodeled our fireplace including refacing the entire fireplace from floor to ceiling in marble tile, installing a new hearth slab, and building a new faux beam mantle.

CATEGORY remodeling,woodworking

10/07/2016

No show. I left work early to go home to meet with them . Waited an hour and called them to see where they were at. No pick up . No return calls. No apologies . Wasted my time . Not someone I want to spend almost $100k with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had an appt with them to discuss finishing a 1400 sq ft basement .

CATEGORY remodeling

03/11/2016

Vill Santos was in charge of remodeling we made on our 2 family house. The second floor was totally redone and the final result is beyond our expectations! Every corner was finished with excellence and it came out as nice as it gets. We now have a new tenant that is enjoying her new place. We totally recommend this company if you looking for a contractor that will deliver.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMODELING

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

D

12/20/2015

We never received a quote or any further contact.  If they could or did not want to do the job, I would have appreciated hearing back from them saying so.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider came, late, after I called to find out where they were.  They were reportedly stuck at another job -- permitting?-- but they had not called me.  They came and talked to us, measured, etc. for a remodel of our kitchen. They acted professionally while at our house, but never sent a quote or contacted us again to say they were unable to do our job.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

I am sorry to hear that [Member Name Removed] I am trying to figure out who you are checking your name and address but it seems We don't have any type of information Under your name and address. We always submmit the quote to all our customers and yes, if we have schedule an appointment we make it happen even we gets cough in traffic or something else. If you contact us for estimate and for some r...

07/07/2015

I couldn't be more pleased with the work they did.  On time, on budget and super professional and hard working.  The porch is beautiful - all the neighbors have stopped by to tell us they love it.  Even my mother-in-law was impressed by them, and she's a tough customer!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Top Quality Remodeling (Vill Santos) tore down our old porch and added a new porch to our house in Melrose.

CATEGORY sunrooms

Kitchen, Bathroom & Basement Remodeling, Additions, Walkways, Patios, Decks, Roofing, Siding, Flooring, Carpentry, Plumbing & Electrical.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available