Greenleaf's Tree Service

A 189 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since April 2009

382 Dunstable Rd

Tyngsboro, MA 01879

As of November 1st, 2020 we are only meeting with clients who need trees removed or pruned with the use of a crane. We provide emergency removal, storm clean up, tree removal, tree trimming, tree pruning, stump grinding, tree and shrub assessments by a certified arborist. Trees will be removed or pruned with a crane. We no longer provide bucket service. Greenleaf's Tree Service, Inc. provides safe service for customers in the northern part of Middlesex county. As of September 2020 Greenleaf's is only accepting new crane work. Please call the office at 978-649-7084. We provide emergency storm damage tree removal from your house with our crane crew. Please call to schedule an appraisal and Sarah will provide you with a formal quote for your insurance agent. We offer valuable information about the benefits and liabilities of each of your trees. Owner Rich Gambale is a Massachusetts Certified Arborist http://www.massarbor.org/ and graduated from Cornell University with a degree in Plant Science. He has talked customers out of removing healthy trees and informed others that a tree was hazardous and should be removed as soon as possible. Greenleaf's goal is to share the healthiest way to care for trees and then lets the customer choose an educated tree care plan. ...

tree service (189)

10/18/2019

They returned my call and performed an estimate the day I called! The final bill matched the estimate 100%. They were prompt and professional. I asked them to chop the wood into fireplace lengths for me rather than hauling it away, and they did. They cleaned up as expected. Would definitely use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Old crabapple tree cut down

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you loved your Greenleafs experience. Thank you Rich the owner of Greenleafs

06/27/2019

we were very satisfied with the work.. the employees were very nice and cordial. Should the need arise we would not hesitate to call them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cut tree down

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

10/26/2018

Very well. This is the second time we have used this service. Rich communicates well and follows up, Would certainly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree trimming-shrub removal-large arborvitae trimming.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

08/08/2018

They could not help me I needed a 40ft bucket truck and hey did not have one tall enough to handle my request in turn referred me to another tree service. Even though I could not use them they were of great service. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trimming of trees 25feet up from ground and removal of fallen tree.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2018

07/10/2018

The removal went well. The crew was knowledgable and professional. The job was completed in a timely manner with no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/10/2018

07/10/2018

It took several weeks for them to get to my job, but that was understandable considering all the trees and branches that came down during the spring storms of 2018. I was very pleased with their work and professioalism. When they were finished they did a great job cleaning everything up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tree removal.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2018

05/29/2018

Prompt, professional work at a very good price. A quality job. The crew was great, everything was cleaned up on completion of the job and they made sure we were pleased with the work before they left. Highly recommended and will use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed a number of trees and trimmed a large Japanese Maple.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2018

05/07/2018

Greenleaf was exceptionally professional, on time and on budget. We had a massive maple tree in the backyard that had seen some extensive damage over the last few winters. Access to the yard is difficult, so the team had to bring in a crane. It took approximately 4 hours from start to finish. Great service, great company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

04/28/2018

Called Greenleaf in early April for service inquiry and I promptly received a quote within the next business day with all the pertinent details. After calling back to arrange the service request the appointment date was cited for the second week of May. I was pleasantly surprised to receive a call on April 25th saying work could start first thing the next day. Crew arrived early as indicated on Ap...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fallen Branches Removal, Snapped Tree Limb Removal, Dead Tree Removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/28/2018

04/18/2018

I was extremely pleased with Greenleaf. Sarah, the estimator was very knowledgeable, punctual, and efficient. The cutting crew was friendly and highly efficient. Cleanup was immaculate. Rich was in contact all the way following progress and satisfaction. I wouldn't consider anyone else for tree service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had four pine trees taken down and removed

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/18/2018