Rueter Foundation Repair

• Trade License Expiration
  • 05/05/2018

68 Oakman St

Turners Falls, MA 01376

We Stop Leaks! We Stabilize Walls! We Stop Worries! Do you have a WET BASEMENT? It could be from a single crack in your poured concrete foundation or bulkhead. WE Stop leaks in wall cracks, well, electrical, septic & sewer lines and bulkheads. We also Reinforce bowed concrete block walls with carbon fiber-kevlar straps. We Stabilize concrete walls with epoxy injection and carbon fiber staples. We provide a LIFETIME GUARANTEE which is transferable to new owners at no charge. This Guarantee covers any damage or cleanup that results after we have completed our treatments. Massachusetts Construction Supervisors License: CS-109145, MA HIC # 178586 Sole Proprietor. Balance due on completion of job. Estimates are usually free. During the sale of a house, there is an inspection fee. The inspection fee can be applied to the cost of the work, but is not refundable....

foundation repair (60)basement waterproofing (25)concrete repair (9)

11/21/2020

Everything went very smoothly Bob knows his stuff. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and was very fair with his price. I would hire him again if needed!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bob fixed both cracks in my poured concrete foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2020

11/19/2020

Absolutely fabulous. I had a very unique and difficult challenge and all was handled perfectly, safely and successfully. Job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a retaining wall that was allowing ground water to weep though at base.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

11/19/2020

Bob was very professional, qualified and pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend him for this type of work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation crack repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2020

10/15/2020

Work was done today in a timely and professional manner. Given that my house is 80+ years old, only time will tell if this repair is the solution.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leak in the basement foundation where sewer and water line enter/exit the house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2020

Photo for Rueter Foundation Repair - 68 Oakman St, Turners Falls, MA - 38951796

Thank you so much! I enjoyed working with you. It was an interesting project.

09/15/2020

I just realized I never returned to post an update on my original work back in 12/2017. Bob did have to return in the spring 2018 because unbeknownst to us, the crack was extended along the junction of the wall and floor. He was again punctual, tidy & professional. Since that time the leaking has greatly improved. Sometimes there's a small damp area but nothing like the trailing puddle before the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
repaired a complicated preexisting crack in my foundation

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

07/26/2020

went well haven't gotten water since

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seal crack in foundation to prevent water from getting in basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/03/2020

Thank you for your review. Much appreciated.

07/25/2020

From the moment I called Rueters, Bob was tremendous! We were in the process of putting our home up for sale so were in a bit of a hurry. Bob estimated the job and completed the work quickly. It was very affordable and best of all, the work is 100% guaranteed! I highly recommend Rueters!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement wall/foundation crack repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/31/2020

Thank you! It was a pleasure.

07/22/2020

Bob from Rueter Foundation Repair | 68 Oakman St Turners Falls, MA professionally addressed our leaking poured concrete foundation at our 15 year old home in Holyoke. Bob addressed two stress fractures repaired many years back and there have been no leaks since the repair. Bob guarantees his work, is neat and responsive to his customers. We highly recommend his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Foundation Repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/25/2020

Thank you for the great review. That is the highest compliment I can get. I enjoyed working with you both.

07/22/2020

Bob Rueter was very professional and did an excellent job. He is very knowledgeable and shared exactly what he was doing and answered every question. If any other problems come up, I would not hesitate to call him or to recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing a crack in the foundation that was previously poorly repaired

CATEGORY basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2020

Thank you for your review. I appreciate your recommendation. I’m glad it worked out so well. We’ve definitely had rain since I worked on it.

07/19/2020

Bob did a great job. He was on time and worked efficiently. He answered all of my questions to the best of his ability.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed a crack in my foundation fixed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/19/2020

Thank you for your review. I’m glad it worked out so well. We’ve had rain since I worked on it, so I’m sure it has held!

Foundation Repair, Basement Leaks, Urethane Crack Injection, Concrete & Block Wall Stabilization & Leak Prevention.

Basement Systems, Mold Remediation & Drainage.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal