ABS Technologies, Inc.

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since October 2011

With over 12 years in business, ABS Technologies, Inc. offers a unique combination of business and consumer technical services ....

Techie to the Rescue

707-267-7778 remote computer training and troubleshooting over Zoom. I specialize in Apple devices, drawing on my 12+ years working for Apple. I can help with tips and tricks, and buying recommendations and solutions that are out of the box. Clients often come to me after they have exhausted other options. They are surprised that I am able to solve most of their problems rather quickly. If I don't know the answer off the top of my head I am not afraid to do the research necessary to find the best solution that is currently available. I tailor learning based on my students’ needs and provide a premium experience. I offer discounted packages when you buy lessons in bulk. I believe that anyone can learn Apple technology (Mac. iPhone, iPad, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, iMovie, Photos, Mail, and more) with the right teacher! I want to understand why you bought your device and focus on the needs you want to cover. Through the Zoom platform I am able to lead and guide you through the process of understanding your device. (If you don't already know how to use Zoom I will teach you what you need to know.) The screen sharing capabilities in Zoom may even allow me draw all over your screen depending upon what equipment you already have. (If you have not experienced this yet... it's an awesome experience!) I make it my business to ensure that you feel more comfortable with your device and are not afraid of it. Many people are afraid of breaking their devices if they click the wrong button. I will give you the confidence in understanding what you need to know to make using your technology more pleasant. I prefer to work with you remotely but for an extra fee, I can come to your home and work with you in person if you live locally. My prices reflect the high demand I am currently experiencing, along with my vast experience with Apple. I take amazing care of my students and look forward to helping them through their technological journey! AWARDS: Thumbtack Top Pro 2020

11/23/2014

He did an excellent job and completed the job in timely fashion and when promised. A pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Transferred family movies from the 50's from 8mm format to dvd.

CATEGORY video transfer

07/18/2013

They transferred our family movies from VHS to DVD. They are very professional and quick. They were fantastic. We just took over some reel to reels and they have converted them to DVD also. They are very dedicated and good to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Converted our family movies from VHS to DVD.

CATEGORY video transfer

Computer Repair (MAC & PC), Multimedia Transfer & Duplication, Photography, Video Production (From Script to Screen), Online Marketing and Advertising, and more!

Ask for details.