Adelino Soares Construction

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20151201

1255 Sharps Lot Rd

Swansea, MA 02777

30 years experience in the construction industry, with many satisfied customers. I guarantee you will be pleased with my work. We return our calls as soon as possible. We accept cash and checks. Feel free to call for a free estimate, we will be glad to help you! Award winning....

hardscaping (104)masonry (50)concrete repair (23)stone and gravel (22)foundation repair (7)concrete driveway installation (7)deck building (7)chimney repair (5)stucco repair (2)stamped concrete (1)window replacement (1)

06/19/2020

It was very good! Work was quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Driveway

CATEGORY concrete driveway

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/19/2017

Thank you for leaving a review. We appreciate our customers and are glad that you’re satisfied with our job. We are happy to assist and provide further discounts to our loyal clients in the near future! Happy Summer! Adelino Soares Construction

10/16/2019

Residential sidewalk construction job. We had an old walkway comprised of uneven large stones, some areas with cement poured between the stones. Very difficult to walk on this surface. Curved 65-foot pathway around the side of the house to a second entrance. This project involved removal of the stones and cement from the old walkway. Then digging down 5-7”, placing small white stones and then a a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sidewalk to connect two doorway slate staircases to driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2019

03/14/2019

Adelino was always on time, professional, very knowledgeable of his craft and proud of his work. Very competitive pricing. The work looks great and I would certainly hire him again if another need arose.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of incorrect grout installed by another contractor on a brick and bluestone stoop, and replacing the stonework and using cement.

CATEGORY masonry

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2019

Thank you for leaving a review! It was my our pleasure to have a great customer like you. When you are ready, please call us at 1401-573-9930 and take advantage of our returning customer price! Adelino Soares Construction

12/27/2018

I had Adelino out a couple of years ago to build a retaining wall and do some other work around the house. When it was time to expand my paver paths I knew he was the guy I wanted to do the work. As expected everything came out really well, and I am very happy with the work, the price, and the cleanup. I would not hesitate to recommend Adelino to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A few small paver stone paths

CATEGORY hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/19/2018

Thank you for leaving a review! It was our pleasure to be working with you. Adelino Soares Construction

11/13/2018

Adelino did a beautiful job on my front steps!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
front steps

CATEGORY concrete repair,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/15/2018

Thank you for leaving a review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear you are pleased with our work! It was our pleasure to be working with you. Adelino Soares Construction

07/28/2018

Great, all the neighbors have complimented the work.........Job well done

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild of crumbling front steps

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/12/2018

Thank you for leaving a review [Member Name Removed]! We are glad to hear you are pleased with our work! Adelino Soares Construction

06/03/2018

I was very impressed with Adelino from day one. Great person, great customer service, and the project went as planned and is beautiful! I hope to hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install patio and walkway

CATEGORY

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/03/2017

05/18/2018

Adelino completed all work professionally and on-time. He kept me informed throughout the entire process as to what needed to be done and what his professional opinion was on the best and most efficient way to finish the project properly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-did my patio pavers

CATEGORY decks,concrete driveway,masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

Thank you for your review! We are so glad to hear you are satisfied with our work!

05/09/2018

We highly recommend Adelino Soares. He did an absolutely beautiful job on our driveway and walkway. He finished the job within the estimated time frame and within the agreed to budget. The materials used were first rate and the underlining base very well made. The job site was kept tidy during construction. We have had several people stop and ask us who did the job because it is so beautiful and b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of out asphalt driveway and replace with quality pavers

CATEGORY concrete driveway,masonry,hardscaping,stamped concrete

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

Photo for Adelino Soares Construction - 1255 Sharps Lot Rd, Swansea, MA - 37053598

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear from our happy customers!

03/24/2018

Excellent. Adelino is a very good craftsman and takes pride in his work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Stone wall

CATEGORY masonry,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/04/2018

Thank you for your review! We are glad that you are satisfied with our work! We appreciate every customers' review!

Natural, blue stone, cobble stone, concrete pavers, brick, block, cement, porches, patios, retaining walls, walkways, driveways, arches & chimneys.