VioClean

Founded 2005 • Angie's List since August 2009

VioClean offers a superior non-toxic green cleaning. We specialize in water and sewage cleanup services, carpet, area rugs, upholstery and tile&grout cleaning. We use ONLY odor free, hypo-allergenic, soap free, non-toxic products with no VOCs or hazardous chemicals. We will thoroughly clean your carpet fibers so that your kids and pets can roll around on without any fear of irritating chemical residue or exposure. We always vacuum using a 4 level filtration system cleaning for health. VioClean is a certified firm with the Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration. Which means we have taken the time to learn our trade and have qualified through education and examinations to perform our services with the highest standards. Call anytime for a free estimate....

Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company

Provides air duct cleaning, air duct sealing from the inside with AeroSeal, and dryer vent cleaning. All pricing is flat rate and Satisfaction Guaranteed BEFORE you pay!

Offers by Aspen Air Duct Cleaning Company on Angie's List

06/20/2017

Everything went well. Vio Cleans swift response the contractor came to install new dry wall, paint and a new hot water heater was installed. I can always depend on VioClean for carpet cleaning, and remediation. They also do dryer duct cleaning, which I'll try next !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My client's hot water heater deterioated. It had been leaking over a long period of time without their notice. I called VioClean and they came immediately, very little time to spare they took care of the area,sprayed for mold that had built up on the bottom of the closets drywall and left a fan to dry out the area for two days.

CATEGORY water damage restoration

11/01/2016

Called for an appointment promptly. Got cleaning done within a few days. Arrived on time. Work was done quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had VioClean clean carpets three times. Twice in my first floor apartment, where my parents live, and upholstery cleaning and carpet in my apartment. They did an excellent job.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

10/08/2015

Trung and his team turned up on time and were very courteous. They worked quickly and efficiently. Very happy with the service and would use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up after the AC flooded the basement

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,water damage restoration

09/29/2015

On short notice, willingly stayed late on New Year's Eve to get the job done. A very dirty basement floor required vacuuming and power washing. Excellent results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned a concrete and tile basement floor.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,ceramic tile

05/07/2015

Went very well.  No problems.  Efficient  Courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Water and Sewage Cleanup, Mold testing & remediation,Carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning, Air Duct Cleaning, tile & grout cleaning.

MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Check