Atta-Boy! Pet Guardian

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since January 2011

Pet First-Aid Certified Bonded & Fully Insured Member of PUPS/Prof United Pet Sitters Featured in Sudbury Town Crier & MetroWest Daily News Check out testimonials from satisfied customers online! Voted #1 Metrowest Pet Sitter/Dog Walker 2009!...

12/26/2014

All went well. Dogs were safe. Walker Sent pictures to me right after the walk. Nice touch!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Walked my two dogs. $20 per visit.

02/25/2013

Dalana was very professional and understanding of the needs of our dogs. She sent photo's or a video after each encounter which relieved our anxieties!! We really looked forward to our e-mails to see how the pups were doing. She was wonderful and we would use her again without hesitation!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dalana came in 4 times a day to feed the dogs, play with them and pick up after their accidents! (We have neurotic dogs and they would not allow her to walk them!) She collected mail and kept us informed about how they were doing. She responds very quickly to e-mails and was very professional.

10/14/2011

Honestly, this is the best pet sitting experience we have ever had - We use Atta boy all the time and I can't imagine life without them

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dalana is amazing - warm, loving and wonderful my dogs and cats and even hamster and turtle adore her. Her Atta Boy Pet Guardian service is incredible, reliable, consistent and always over the top when it comes to meeting my expectations. I am SO happy we found this service and would recommend it heartily to anyone in need of pet sitting.

01/29/2011

If it can’t be you and you really want the best care for your dogs, Atta-Boy! Pet Guardian is the choice to make. We have been using Dalana’s daily “mid-day doggy walk” service for about a year and we couldn’t be happier! She is professional, conscientious, communicative, caring and a true animal lover. We get daily email updates and photos of her visits and our dogs absolutely adore her! I cannot...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Daily dog walking service and so much more!.

Pet sitter & dog walker.