RONALDO'S LANDSCAPE SERVICES

A 139 Reviews

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since July 2008

PO BOX 685

Stow, MA 01775

Ronaldo’s Landscaping Services has been providing landscaping services to the Concord,MA area since 2001. Our business is driven by honesty, integrity and the commitment to excellence that we bring to every project. That same commitment to excellence yields many well founded relationships with our clients. With such great customer service, we are commited to returning your calls in 24 hours or less....

lawn care (121)lawn & landscaping (56)mulch delivering (37)hauling (10)tree service (8)pest control (1)

04/01/2020

The best. They show up early and work harder than anyone. Honestly, I didn't think the tree removals were possible. It was ruining both the foundation and fence. Everything was precisely the way I wanted it, at a price which was considerably less than I expected. No unwanted destruction, lots of care. They removed the fabric, but left the budding hyacinths somehow. People I don't know are walking ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed tree stumps intertwined with fencing and foundation, removed pea stone and plant fabric, removed bushes and large plants and brush, hauled it away, added loam, etc

CATEGORY hauling services,landscaping,lawn service,mulch,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/30/2020

05/30/2019

Good crew, on time and professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spring Clean up and mulching

CATEGORY lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/22/2019

10/16/2018

He does a great job. He's very responsive and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing and Fall clean-up.

CATEGORY landscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2018

04/01/2018

Ronaldo will provide feedback which is nice. When I insisted that they leave the block edging where the new beds were added he expressed a couple times that he thought it would look better without, I eventually saw it and was glad he suggested it. His crew also added a cute little circular rock area when they extended the bed and some of the rocks weren't needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
edging, new mulch beds, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/05/2020

Photo for RONALDO'S LANDSCAPE SERVICES - PO BOX 685, Stow, MA - 38683029

11/29/2017

The service was prompt, efficient and the site was cleaned up satisfactorily. Overall, they did a great job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cutting down a large tree

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/04/2017

10/25/2017

Excellent! The crew was prompt, polite, and got the whole job done in 1.5 days. Roberto himself was very responsive in making the initial arrangements, providing the estimate, and then following up to ensure it was done to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The property had gone a couple years without any edging or mulching, and we had a number of overgrown shrubs and weedy/brushy areas. I needed a crew to come in and prune/shape a number of plants around the property, edge all the beds, and apply mulch.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2017

09/27/2017

Ronaldo's crew is always professional and on time. His return emails or phone calls are like he states within 24 hours. Business professional can learn a lot from how he treats his customers./clients. His crew had to come back an additional day (weekend mind you) to finish the job. They are a quality organization and do everything in their power to meet your expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
major weeding, shrub trimming and mulching

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/14/2017

07/31/2017

The work has been great. The team shows up and gets straight to work. My lawn is well cared for. It's nice to have one thing in the grand scheme of relocating that works well with no input really needed by me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I'm a new transplant to Concord and Ronaldo was recommended to me a friend of my brother. With a brand new house, I needed spring cleanup and weekly lawn maintenance.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/29/2017

07/15/2017

We could not be more pleased and now want an estimate for our backyard! Will hire again without reservation! They worked fast and were neat!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Ronaldo Landscaping to weed, trim, mulch and added hedging of the garden beds. Simply a spectacular job!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2017

07/01/2017

We moved to Bolton to a yard in disrepair and needed help ASAP. I emailed Ronaldo and he got back to me almost immediately and was able to route one of his team over to our home to help. He and the team have been great, If you need a professional, reliable and frankly "nice" landscaping firm, hire them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving, spring clean-up, mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Mowing, spring cleanup, fall cleanup, edging, mulching, new bed install, pruning, weeding, junk removal & yard debris removal.

Snow Plowing