Horan Oil

A10 REVIEWS

Founded 1936 • Angie's List since October 2014

125 Simpson St

Stoughton, MA 02072

Horan Oil is an exceptional provider of home comfort services for both heating and air conditioning. The difference begins with attention to detail. Our employees are always thorough, knowledgeable, courteous and neat. Our trucks are clean and well maintained and our service staff stands ready to respond to heat emergencies any time, day or night, including holidays and weekends. When it comes to technical expertise, Horan Oil is on the cutting edge. We believe in the power of knowledge, and we train extensively so that we can install and service the latest and best heating and air conditioning equipment to the highest standards. We are a proud installer of Energy Kinetics System 2000. Our clean, green Bioheat enhanced with our Guardiant Fuel additive will help protect our environment and save you money. With our Budget Plan, you can even out your heating costs, and you can rely on Horan Oil to offer you a price protection program. Click here to learn more. Join the family of satisfied customers and friends, contact us today!...

Heating and Air Conditioning (7)Heating Oil (6)Water Heaters (1)

12/13/2018

It was always fine. I've been using this company for 45 years, they have been wonderful to me. Excellent employees and staff, the billing department is great. They have great responsive times, and I couldn't be happier with them. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home repairs, oil deliveries, and took care of my ac units.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/20/2017

12/12/2018

It was great and perfect.They came on time.The gentleman is neat and expalin everything and fix it right away.Everything was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They fix the circulator on my boiler.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

12/12/2018

The customer service is excellent and their technician is also excellent.I'de been them for 33 years. I give them a rating of C for price bcoz thy are too expensive compared to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They deliver oil and keep my furnace running.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

12/03/2018

Been with them for 30-40 year. Been a very good fuel supplier.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
oil burner maintenance

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/03/2018

11/25/2018

Horan Oil installed a brand new System 2000 as well as a Superstore water heater. Not only did the technitions leave my place clean, but they were curtious and professional. I'm so happy with my new purchase and saving on my heating bill is great too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Boiler Install

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

05/25/2016

09/16/2015

Their oil deliveries are always on time and they do great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for the past 12 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2015

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We are new residents to MA and decided to go with current oil company. Bad decision. They "serviced" our A/C and heating units. Did not complete the service for heating unit, installed improper thermostats, and failed to service the second floor heating system causing it to freeze during winter temperatures! This adventure cost us another $1,000 dollars with a reputable company. Do not use Horan Oil! They do not perform the work as stated, incompetent advisors and many return trips.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2014

12/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Last Saturday we had no heat, and within the hour there was a technician there to get our system up and running again!! Great service by this company.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2014

10/31/2014

Horan oil responded within 2 hours. The tech was so knowledgeable and was able to explain everything to me every step of the way! He was efficient and very professional. The lady in the office promised someone would be out that day and sure enough I was not let down!!! Definitely a company I will continue doing business with!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had no heat or hot water for the first time this winter and called Horan oil first thing in the morning. They fixed it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2014

Heating & Air Conditioning Installation & Service, Service Plans, Technical Support &Tank Protection, Automatic Delivery

Not Applicable