Francesco Greco tile

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since November 2010

I been this business for over 27 years...

CB Tile Installation

CB TILE INSTALLATION, LLC, based in Somerville, has been incorporated since 2004. We install any type of tile: ceramic, porcelain, marble, granite, glass, etc. We have many years of experience tilling backsplashes, fireplaces, floors, tub surrounds, and our specialty-- shower stalls. We are familiar with all types of radiant heat systems for floors, schluter systems, installing niches and benches. From start to finish, or after the prep work is done, please call a true proffesional to get your tilling done right.

06/03/2019

Francesco worked me into his schedule quickly, arrived as promised, and attentively went to work on the repairs that were a little tricky due to the age of the floor. The final work was perfect, completed same day and I'd highly recommend regardless of the size of your project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed about 12 floor tiles that had been damaged removed and replaced as well as have grout matched to the existing floor.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

10/03/2018

When Francesco came to our home to hear about the job, we were immediately impressed with his obvious knowledge and care about tile work. We had been talking to some others about the job as well, and he was the first to point out that one of our repair tasks would have been a waste of time because the tile was not put down well in the first place. What he said made a lot of sense. His quote was no...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired Francesco Greco to redo a tile floor in a bathroom (including replacing a toilet) and to remove/redo grout in a shower stall and shower seat. The job was done in September 2018.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

01/15/2018

It went very well. Francesco responded quickly to my initial phone message. He came out to my house within a few days, then provided a quote the following day. He started the job the following week and completed the job in just a couple days and did a quality job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair my shower floor. During a bathroom renovation this past year the tile contractor made several attempts to pitch the floor properly so the water flows to the drain but each time we wound up having pools of water that didn't flow to the drain. I hired Francesco to come in and completely rip up the existing shower floor and install a new floor that was pitched properly.

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile, marble & granite, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

11/04/2017

I can't say enough about Francesco. His work and work ethics are in ''IMPECCABLE''!!!!!!! He will show up on time and do QUALITY work!! Thanks Francesco for a job MORE than well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 50 square feet of tile installed for a kitchen backsplash.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

10/06/2017

Excellent! Francesco picked up the phone himself when I called, he communicated and apologized when he needed to reschedule because his previous job was taking longer than expected. He set a date and time and kept it. His price was fair and in range of the other estimates. He is very clean and detail-oriented. Mr. Greco was the only one who pointed out the need to sand down sharp broken pieces of ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tub & Tile re-grouting and re-caulking

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing, ceramic tile

Marble vanity, Granite counter top, lime stone fire place, Ceramic tile, glass tile, tumble marble, slate tile, granite tile, marble tile, travertino tile, mud job concrete.