Power JetVac

A6 REVIEWS

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2014

33 Lorimer St.

Springfield, MA 01151

Power JetVac full-service Pressure Wash and Soft Wash company in the Western Massachusetts offering a wide range of services to the Massachusetts and Connecticut area. With over 10 years of experience in the pressure washing business, we have the knowledge and experience to handle any clean-up job successfully. Power JetVac has the ability to complete any cleaning project on time and within budget while always keeping the environment in mind. We look forward to becoming a part of your team Power JetVac provides unparalleled service, competitive pricing, and unique comprehensive solutions for your cleaning needs. Through teamwork we can execute a variety of work, no matter the size of the job. Power JetVac is poised to help you develop an effective and cost-efficient solution to your cleaning needs with our conscientious and professional staff, we will roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We manage everything from the routine maintenance cleanings of national chains with thousands of locations, to the delicate restoration of a single historic landmark structure. At Power JetVac, we realize that our companys success depends on our customers 100% satisfaction. We strive to exceed your expectations with our professionalism, pricing and the quality of our work. For more information you can call our Office:1-413-222-2412 "Free Estimate" or visit our website www.powerjetvac.com // www.facebook.com/powerjetvac...

Pressure Washing (6)

06/30/2019

Santiago was very easy to work with setting up the job. The crew was a little late and he sent me a message to let me know. They went right to work when they arrived and were very willing to stop to answer all of my questions and took care of all requests.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
power wash home

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2019

07/29/2016

Excellent.....See comments above for the detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power washed exterior of our aluminum sided house. They proceeded carefully running a test spot to ensure treatment would not adversely affect the siding. Once successful proceeded with power washing the entire home (2 1/2 stories).  They were extremely professional with the owner present who in turn introduced us to his workers (a nice touch) Offered to also do our garage without additional cost. Being painted wood I first refused... the washer (a young woman whose name I don't recall) convinced me that she had done this before. again proceeding carefully....results were great.  They also did the front porch and concrete pathway also outside of the original contract . I've never worked with a more conscientious group of professional. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the job.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2016

07/25/2016

They are polite people and really accommodating. They are punctual and their prices is really reasonable. I will definitely hired them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Pressure Wash My House And My Pool Cement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2016

07/25/2016

The Power Jetvac team that washed my house and large deck for a very reasonable price paid attention to every detail and went above and beyond my expectations. I would personally recommend them to my family, friends and neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They pressure wash my house and deck. They also painted my deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/23/2016

07/14/2016

The pressure soft wash service they provided was exceptional! In spite of the distances they traveled to get here, their crew came in on time and where meticulous in the cleaning process. They even cleaned the driveway and the sidewalks which where not included in the price we agreed. Naisha and the gentlemen with her were very polite. I have already referred them to a relative and will certainly ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power JetVac provide low pressure wash cleaning for the exterior of my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/28/2016

07/12/2016

I Would Absolutely Hired Them Again And Recommend Them To Anyone. They Were Super Polite, Responsive, Punctual, And Professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They Pressure Wash My Whole House and Clean My Exterior Gutters, Exterior Windows, And All My Side Walks For (FREE)!!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/04/2016

Vinyl Siding, Brick & Stucco, Concrete, Aggregate & Natural Stone, Gum Removal, Parking lots, Gutter cleaning, Graffiti Removal, Wood cleaning & Staining, Heavy Equipment, Paint Removal, Driveways, Truck and Trailer Fleets.

Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, MasterCard