Kitchen Counsel

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since December 2012

Personally owned and operated company, focused on providing guidance for the decision process....

SOS Electric, LLC

41  REVIEWS
SOS Electric, LLC

SOS electric, full serviced licensed contractor, fully insured, serving customers throughout Hampden county of mass. We specialize in residential electric. Whether it’s new construction, remodeling , troubleshooting , or just a repair we are your go to electrical contractor serving Hampden county of mass.

Offers by SOS Electric, LLC on Angie's List

12/06/2019

Mike was the most thorough of anyone who came to price out the project. He provided detailed plans and material list. The work was done exactly as the time frame he provided said it would and for the exact price agreed upon up front. The workmanship was impeccable. Both his own and everyone he worked with. I would not hesitate to use him again. I have heard stories from friends on disasters they e...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Renovation

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,electrician,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thank you for your compliments. The new design made a huge difference to the end result and you were great to work with. Mike

11/18/2019

everything went great as planned and no problems would definitely hire again , kitchen looks great like new it is an added bonus that the owner mike is there for the process and does all the plumbing needs, i have already recommended kitche counsel to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
kiche counters and island including plumbing

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

I'm glad we got to work together. It was also fun to learn about your Springfield roots. Thanks, Mike

10/30/2019

Mike and his team did an exceptional job remodeling our kitchen and half bath. Our family is thrilled with the new space. The new cabinets are awsome and the tile work is beautiful. Prices were reasonable and all work was done on time as expected. Mike was very responsive and his workmen were incredible professional. I would recommend Mike to anyone looking to remodel their kitchen or bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom remodel

CATEGORY ceramic tile,lighting,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

We enjoyed working in your home. Thanks, Mike

05/17/2019

I had over 10 estimates on my kitchen and Kitchen counsel was by far the best. I hired Mike to redo my kitchen a month ago and everything was custom built and the price was reasonable. Mike is very patient, thorough and punctual. I chose him because of the reviews i read on here and he brought samples of everything when we had met. Would highly recommend anyone renovating their kitchen.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Best contractor I’ve hired

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

Thanks for the kind words. The communication between us made the job easier to complete. Mike

09/16/2018

We just finished our kitchen makeover with Kitchen Counsel. We couldn't be happier with the outcome! It looks fantastic. From the initial visit to give us a quote to his final finishing details, Mike Talmadge was thorough, responsive and easy to work with. We obtained three quotes and Mike's price was very competitive. However, his standard of quality was very high. We love the cabinets and his su...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen Remodel

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,plumbing,woodworking,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

We enjoyed working on your project. I'm sure you won't miss those old brown cabinets. Thanks, Mike

We provide all services to complete any kitchen remodeling project. New cabinetry, stock cabinetry, re-facing cabinetry, countertops and vanities installed. Construction services, like plumbing, electrical and walls and sheetrock are available. Computer aided design service and estimates are free.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, PayPal