Just Bathrooms

• Trade License Authority
  • State of Ma. Dept of Safety
  • Trade License Expiration
  • 9/26/2017

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

83 Campechi St.

Springfield, MA 01104

Just Bathrooms is a DBA and operates under : Just Building Inc. License number: HIC 142358. the business is designed to focus on bathrooms as a tool to showcase our skills by renovating the hardest room in your house while keeping you happy. Then becoming your contractor of choice for all your contruction renovation needs by promissing to use the same standards used to renovate your bathroom. We employ between 4 and 6 men and run 3 full time crews....

home remodeling (112)home remodeling (51)plumbing (32)tile installation (30)interior painting (27)flooring (27)drywall repair (26)electrical (25)lighting (22)woodworking (17)glass repair (13)door (10)

03/04/2020

Wow! The work exceeded my expectations!! Tom came in early Monday and got started with corroded copper plumbing that had leaked into the ceiling. After the plumbing was repaired, he improved the bathroom’s electrical system by putting in a new light over the medicine chest, a new GFI outlet, and a switch for the lights. On Tuesday, Tom finished the electrical work and sheet rocked the ceiling and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed plumbing and electrical work and a hole in the bathroom ceiling fixed.

CATEGORY electrician,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/02/2020

11/21/2019

We had three estimates and decided to go with Just Bathrooms. Cam (company owner) was prompt in emailing us a detailed estimate that we felt was fair. Carlos was lead on the job and was excellent (he also had a second person, Rob, that was there most days). He arrived everyday a little before 7 and worked until about 3 o'clock. He always cleaned up after himself and kept us updated. There was a sm...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full bathroom remodel, replaced upstairs toilet and vanity

CATEGORY closet systems,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2019

07/03/2019

I was referred to Just Bathrooms through a relative who was very impressed by the Company's work. After obtaining several price quotes, I decided to move forward with Just Bathroom's because their pricing was reasonable and because of the very positive reviews I received regarding their work from family. I was extremely pleased with the finished results. Company workers always arrived timely durin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Main Bathroom Remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/03/2019

04/11/2019

Very Well. Cam laid the job out very masterfully so there were no surprises. The job required a lot of demo prior to the remodel. His crew made sure to protect my floors and clean up each day. There was a daily check in and progress report. Both bathrooms are beautiful. Carlos is a true artisan. I received everything I had hoped for and more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted and renovated two bathrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

03/08/2019

Carlos was the lead on the job. He was great. He was always early and very professional. I knew when I left the team at the house that nothing was going to happen to my belongings. They just came in and did great work. We reviewed what was completed the day before and what was going to be done that day every morning.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled and updated bathroom

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,closet systems,countertops,drywall,electrician,flooring,glass repair,insulation,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,ceiling fans,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,cabinet refacing

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2019

03/07/2019

I needed a referral from Just Bathrooms for a bathtub and shower refinisher. They got right back to me and generously provided contact information of their refinishing contractor, who got in touch with me and did a fantastic job on my bathtub/shower unit. I very much appreciated Just Bathrooms professionalism and generosity and in the future when I need bathroom remodeling I will definitely call t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Referral for refinishing bathtub/shower

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2019

02/21/2019

Cam and his team were extremely punctual and professional. Services were performed quickly and on time with great respect for my need to keep my home as tidy as possible throughout construction. Most importantly we were extremely happy with the finished product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Renovate Master Bathroom

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2019

Photo for Just Bathrooms - 83 Campechi St., Springfield, MA - 37726304

02/20/2019

Very well. Bathroom is utilized on a regular basis.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Construct bathroom in basement

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,glass repair,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2015

02/16/2019

Wonderful, the owner and workers were exceptionally skilled and I couldn’t be happier with the results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom remodel

CATEGORY bathtub refinishing,ceramic tile,flooring,plumbing,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2019

02/13/2019

We have gotten the job quoted. Waiting on final approval from our owner as to when we will be doing this. We have worked with these gentlemen before and the quality of the work is second to none.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom Rehab

CATEGORY countertops,drywall,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/13/2019

Full service construction & renovations services