A1 Roof Cleaning

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since April 2013

A1 Roof Cleaning has over 20 years experience with low-pressure roof cleaning techniques. Low pressure cleaning is a very effective technique for cleaning roofs and can be done without causing damage to shingles. Many Boston area homeowners have spent thousands of dollars replacing shingle roofs that could have been restored with a simple low pressure cleaning process. Those black streaks on your roof are not signs of wear, but algae, that exists in Massachusetts and many other states....

N/A

DaBella - Boston

0  REVIEWS
DaBella - Boston

10/03/2019

Nathan did an excellent job. He was thorough and careful and explained the process well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

10/17/2018

Estimate of time and price was exactly as stated. Nate did a very good job and went over and above what we asked for. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof cleaning

07/27/2018

I wish I had taken a "before" picture of how awful our roof looked to compare how GREAT it looks now after Nate spent the day working hard! There is no comparison! Our roof now looks like my neighbor's new roof that was installed last week. The ugly green stains on the vinyl siding are also gone and our deck/stairs are spotless! I found Nate on Angie's list, sent a request for a quote via Angie's ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wash and treat roof to remove lichen, wash vinyl siding and deck

CATEGORY deck cleaning, roof cleaning

10/02/2017

Very well. He was punctual, friendly, and very profession.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage roof had lots of lichen growing; he cleaned it so it looks like new. Did a fast wash of the main roof.

08/03/2016

Nate did great work. Due to rain, we needed to reschedule twice, but once we got a dry day he showed up on time, worked hard and got the job done, leaving a beautifully clean roof. He answered all my questions and was personable, polite and professional. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend his service to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean moss from roof. Also power washed deck surface.

CATEGORY deck cleaning, roof cleaning

Roof Cleaning, Deck Cleaning, Concrete Cleaning, Exterior Building/House Cleaning, Gutter Cleaning, Grease Removal, Exterior Paint Stripping, Pond Cleaning & Algae Removal, Drive-thru Cleaning, Driveway Cleaning, Mall/Business Entrance Cleaning, Stain Removal, Retaining Wall Cleaning, Paver Driveway/Walkway/Patio Cleaning