Neary Construction

A 160 Reviews

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since December 2011

531 Pleasant St

South Weymouth, MA 02190

Neary Construction is fully licensed and insured and has over 25 years of experience in the carpentry and building field and has been serving the Greater Boston area for over 15 years. Liam Neary, owner of Neary Construction, began his career building and remodeling Irish pubs across the United States from Boston to San Diego. He also did custom work such as furniture making and cabinetry. Neary Construction has expanded to home building, home additions, home renovations and all types of construction services for both residential and commercial project needs. Neary Construction provides you with quality craftsmanship and strong customer support. We work closely with you throughout the building process to ensure that the project is completed to your full satisfaction....Your vision is our vision. Owner operated. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing, plaster, etc. Cost is determined by the job. No travel chargesOwner operated. Uses subs for electrical, plumbing and plaster. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charge. Please email or call rather than message center. You can also visit us on Facebook, to view all of our latest and up-to-date projects, Liam Neary Construction Facebook...

woodworking (136)door installation (43)home remodeling (33)window replacement (22)home remodeling (18)deck building (16)handyman (14)siding (11)electrician (11)general contracting (11)interior painting (9)deck cleaning (9)

07/01/2020

Excellent! Liam is a quality craftsman. If you want someone who is professional, polite, and has an eye for detail then hire him. Liam not only picked out a quality door, but hung it to perfection. From the start, he was in touch with me via text. He sent me a photo of the door before ordering. He said it would take about 10 days to come in. He contacted me when the door was in and set up a date f...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace old 12 window pane door and sill with new 12 window pane door and oak sill

CATEGORY home builders,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/30/2020

11/08/2019

Liam was absolutely amazing. He responded quickly with an estimate and made my wife and I feel like we were in good hands. He came and did the work and as he went he took pictures to show us what he was dealing with and the finished work he produced. I would recommend Liam Neary Construction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace rotted wood from water damage underneath window and check for mold.

CATEGORY picture framing,water damage restoration,replacement windows,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2019

10/17/2018

Liam just did the most spectacular job installing built-in shelving, benches, cubbies, and hooks that turned a formerly useless room into a storage mecca! Liam was timely, responsive, professional, and his work is of stellar quality. I even had another contractor who I had in the home comment on how exceptionally well-built the shelving units are. I'd highly recommend Liam for any job you might be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full Pantry/Laundry Room/Mudroom Shelving

CATEGORY custom cabinets,contractors,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2018

05/30/2018

Liam was a consummate professional. He always returned messages same day, showed up when he said he would (and texted or called if was going to be more than five minutes late!), and did a great job. I know I will hire him again and look forward to working with him and his team soon.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Deck Install

CATEGORY decks,woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2018

05/25/2018

Awesome work. Liam is extremely talented and great to work with. I will certainly hire him for future projects

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Finish carpentry (baseboard and window trim)

CATEGORY woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2018

03/29/2018

We considered a few contractors before hiring Neary Construction. We are very glad we chose Neary! Liam and his crew did a great job. They are professionals, very responsive and very knowledgeable. They completed the work sooner than expected and at the price quoted.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal and replacement of siding, trim and doors on roof deck structure to make it water tight. Work included interior plaster repairs.

CATEGORY contractors,plastering,siding,water damage restoration,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/28/2018

03/08/2018

Liam was 10/10 to work with. He was punctual, honest, hardworking, easy to work with, and best of all, on schedule. Every day, he would message me when he arrived, text me when he was done, giving me his daily updates - I always had peace of mind that the work was progressing according to plan. He did the things he said he would do. He also takes ownership and responsibility for his work. For exam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Various remodel work throughout the house.

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,plastering,woodworking,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/08/2018

03/07/2018

Very well I just called Saturday afternoon and he came by noon Monday. Did a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The siding on our house had separated and he attached it back.

CATEGORY siding

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2018

01/24/2018

Any construction can be stressful, but with Liam and his team I was in good hands. I had some upgrades to one bathroom and a tub to shower conversion in the master bathroom. Liam was clearly very knowledgeable, and his workmanship in both bathrooms was impeccable. He answered all my questions, had great suggestions and was very responsive whenever I needed to contact him. The demo in the master wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Some demo and upgrades to guest bath and tub to shower conversion in master bath.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,picture framing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

01/04/2018

The most important part of a remodeling project is your contractor. It is the contractor that determines how smoothly the project goes and how pleased you will be when it is finished. Liam Neary is the contractor I would want to work with again. We actually enjoyed the remodeling process because of Liam. Liam was very attentive to all our concerns throughout the project. All work performed by Liam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Total kitchen remodel

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,electrician,flooring,hardwood floor repair,plastering,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2017

Photo for Neary Construction - 531 Pleasant St, South Weymouth, MA - 36724460

Residential & Commercial Construction, Home Renovations, & Handymen Repairs – Gutter Cleaning & Repair, Termite & Water Damage, Roof Repairs, Window & Door Replacement & Repair, Soffit & Fascia, Deck Maintenance, Stairs & Rails, Siding, Minor Masonry & Plaster, Ceramic Tile, Sheet Rock, Bathroom & Kitchen, Sill, Floor Joist, & Support Piers, Painting, & Wallpapering, Kitchen & Bathroom Design

Chimney Repair.